My Feedback After a Week

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

LilKid27

Hello! Here's my opinion abot this cheat, after 1 week of using it

Legitbot - 7.5/10
The legitbot is decent, u can play in prime without getting banned if u know how to hide the cheat. i personally like it, but remember, This is a hvh/rage cheat.

Ragebot - 9/10
The ragebot on this cheat is really good. It misses sometimes but rarely. If u know how to use it then u can easily kill other playes on hvh servers. On valve Servers it's still good. With my shitty config i can kill aimware, otc, legendware, nixware and fatality users. Probably one of the best ragebots

Anti-aim - 8.5/10
The anti-aim is costumizale and there are some cool feartures. With a couple minutes of working with javascripts i can make people dump my aa.

Visuals - 9/10
The visuals on this cheat are great on my opinion, i really like them. There are a lot of options and if u know how to configure them, you will like them.

Misc - 9/10
A lot of features, one of them are kinda useless but other like shared esp are great. The skin changer is basic but works perfectly. The js support is great.

Final Rate - 8.60 Great cheat i would recommend this to anyone who wants a good hvh cheat but has a limited buget

you realize killing otc legendware and nixware and maybe fatality is really easy? even if they are all good users the cheats are out of date go tap nemesis or neverlose or gamesense then talk dawg.

LilKid27

you realize killing otc legendware and nixware and maybe fatality is really easy? even if they are all good users the cheats are out of date go tap nemesis or neverlose or gamesense then talk dawg.
i haven't met any nemesis/neverlose users yet. there was one guy with gamesense and i killed him like 5 times in the first half