My onetap review - First P2C

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

payslip

Excuse the terrible formatting, doing this on mobile.

Legit bot - 8/10
Although the cheat isn't a "legit" cheat - it certainly performs when it needs to. Granted it could be a lot better with updates, and probably most other P2C's LegitBots are better, it's still a pretty solid legit bot.

Rage Bot - 9/10
Considering this is my first P2C, take my review here with a pinch of salt.

I got OT after the crack, and I decided that it might be worth a purchase; boy was a right. I've never had a major with rage bot, and any issue that I have had was down to my atrocious configuration. Resolver definitely needs some work, however this cheat when configured correctly has done very well, even against GS (fuck you Liam)

Visuals - 7/10
Not a huge fan of OT visuals, however they are simple to setup and configure to your liking. The whole visuals / player thing hurt my head at first, although that's probably down to me being fucking stupid.

Skin / Misc - 6/10
Can't quite make up my mind up about these two tabs. Skin changer is alright, however searching for skins had caused me a few issues in the past, namely the annoyance of the skin not saving repeatedly. Also, personally I don't feel like your viewmodel should be in skins, maybe visuals? I digress. Features work well, placement could do with a redo imho.

Config - 10/10
Never had an issue, looks clean, I like the organisation and the ability to delete and rename configs within the cheat.

Overall - 9/10

Solid cheat, solid price. Would recommend to anyone looking to rage or hvh. Looking forward to V3 :)

Reactions: oxy