my review on onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Hamzabrzi32

Disabled
RAGEBOT 8.9/10: The ragebot is extremly good, better than any i've ever used. I used skeet,fatality and other p2c for more than 4 years and a lot of free cheats, but i'm not going to compare with the free ones, the only reason im writing it down as a 8.9 instead of a 10 is because it misses very easy shots for no reason at all sometimes. I can tap skeeters users and fatality users but sometimes I will miss a shot on even eternity for no reason at all. The exploits are amazing and its very easy to configure.

VISUALS 10/10: The new visuals *and old ones* are absolutely amazing. Especially the new ones. Very customizable and I haven't seen them in any other cheats beside rifk7. Very crisp and clean looking and you can make just the way you want it. Not much else to say here.Also I could say that glow is slick....

lEGITBOT 7/10: The legitbot is decent, however I wouldn't buy this cheat if you were planning on ONLY playing legit. I do like the fact it has legit aa built in though.Also the legit aa isn't doing its best its poorly made.Not wery customizable beyond that. You have the normal rcs, smoothness fov and backtrack with some added features like deadzone and raction time system. Unless your settings are very low you wont really look legit.

misctab 9/10: The misc tab has everything you need and more. From things like auto defuse, ragdoll manipulation, free cam and even a built in customizable CLANTAG changer! But I feel its lacking very simple features like a name stealer to help possibly prevent getting kicked and other small things like that. Other than that its great.

SKINS 9/10: The skins are great and very customizable. Want the skin Marble Fade on your ak? You can do that. Want your karambit to look like a dragon lore? You can do that! Want to change the name of your weapon? You sadly cannot do that, not can you have a working stat-trak. These 2 reasons are why its a 9/10 instead of 10/10.Also it would be good it if it had working stat-track

ANTI-AIM 6/10: this antiaim isn't that much special u can make free cheats without resolver dump because that is position server is reciving and free cheats logic would be to shoot it but p2c's resolver logic is difrent in over all the anti aim is ''good''

fakeLag 10/10: The best fakelag I have personally seen. Very configurable and easy for anybody to use. I don't have much else to write here. But its great.

configtab 10/10: Overall easy cheat to configure. The config tab is very clean and easy to find what your looking for. Even has a rage quit button! The only problem I see there is the "Delete config" button being next to "Load config" button. I have accidentally deleted at least 5 configs due to this.

Overall 8.9/10: I very much reccomend this cheat. And if you are using a reseller I definitely reccomend using kate. Hes very friendly and fast.

Peurr

Early adopter
friendly review, however i think if you play around a little longer with your aa settings that'll def be a 9/10 aswell.

glizzy

I agree with every apart from the ragebot section, I do not agree that its better then those cheats. However i do agree that the ragebot is still very good.

Snipi

Early adopter
RAGEBOT 8.9/10: The ragebot is extremly good, better than any i've ever used. I used skeet,fatality and other p2c for more than 4 years and a lot of free cheats, but i'm not going to compare with the free ones, the only reason im writing it down as a 8.9 instead of a 10 is because it misses very easy shots for no reason at all sometimes. I can tap skeeters users and fatality users but sometimes I will miss a shot on even eternity for no reason at all. The exploits are amazing and its very easy to configure.

VISUALS 10/10: The new visuals *and old ones* are absolutely amazing. Especially the new ones. Very customizable and I haven't seen them in any other cheats beside rifk7. Very crisp and clean looking and you can make just the way you want it. Not much else to say here.Also I could say that glow is slick....

lEGITBOT 7/10: The legitbot is decent, however I wouldn't buy this cheat if you were planning on ONLY playing legit. I do like the fact it has legit aa built in though.Also the legit aa isn't doing its best its poorly made.Not wery customizable beyond that. You have the normal rcs, smoothness fov and backtrack with some added features like deadzone and raction time system. Unless your settings are very low you wont really look legit.

misctab 9/10: The misc tab has everything you need and more. From things like auto defuse, ragdoll manipulation, free cam and even a built in customizable CLANTAG changer! But I feel its lacking very simple features like a name stealer to help possibly prevent getting kicked and other small things like that. Other than that its great.

SKINS 9/10: The skins are great and very customizable. Want the skin Marble Fade on your ak? You can do that. Want your karambit to look like a dragon lore? You can do that! Want to change the name of your weapon? You sadly cannot do that, not can you have a working stat-trak. These 2 reasons are why its a 9/10 instead of 10/10.Also it would be good it if it had working stat-track

ANTI-AIM 6/10: this antiaim isn't that much special u can make free cheats without resolver dump because that is position server is reciving and free cheats logic would be to shoot it but p2c's resolver logic is difrent in over all the anti aim is ''good''

fakeLag 10/10: The best fakelag I have personally seen. Very configurable and easy for anybody to use. I don't have much else to write here. But its great.

configtab 10/10: Overall easy cheat to configure. The config tab is very clean and easy to find what your looking for. Even has a rage quit button! The only problem I see there is the "Delete config" button being next to "Load config" button. I have accidentally deleted at least 5 configs due to this.

Overall 8.9/10: I very much reccomend this cheat. And if you are using a reseller I definitely reccomend using kate. Hes very friendly and fast.
ruski comrade i agree sometimes it misses the most gay shots ever like some1 is bhoping with low health and it misses and i get killed

What is your email address?