NEW FAG *WARPED* RAPED EVERYTIME by darkkshitsnake and the best in america

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

pabloxami

this kid beats me on unmatched when i was throwing his first win hes so happy,decided to even showcase that, got you bro

also 16-0d on shortdust

also other countless wins posted on skeet when u were a nn and on godless's balls

2-10....
574081BBC5A23A943926571E9CC70F70A541BC10

pabloxami

so pissed that u had to get someone elses screenshots?
in 3 games u acquired 1 round, and u think ur good cuz u beat me when i was throwing and playing with someone i neva played with, everytime i have a good tm u lose, congrats on ur first win 11 likes vs 4 btw...

in 3 games u acquired 1 round, and u think ur good cuz u beat me when i was throwing and playing with someone i neva played with, everytime i have a good tm u lose, congrats on ur first win 11 likes vs 4 btw...
what does likes matter lol, man you take this shit way too serious. you think media is like some competition to see who gets more likes or what 🤣and i've beat you 10x more times than you ever will beat me

pabloxami

what does likes matter lol, man you take this shit way too serious. you think media is like some competition to see who gets more likes or what 🤣and i've beat you 10x more times than you ever will beat me
whatever makes u sleep better at night u can lie to urself but just know, thas my dawg thas my dawg