Newcomers, read that thread

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

shockra

Early adopter
To conclude, the creator of this thread is someone who thinks they will get any attraction and clout from gaslighting themselves into believing whatever they say is true and correct, because surely they cannot be wrong, then the same person continues to argue with everyone who points out anything that is wrong in his doing by calling them low brains, newcomers or irrelevant, all done with horrible broken english. So, honestly I cannot take you serious nor can you call anyone a newcomer, "low brain" or anything of such sort since you cannot write a proper sentence, yet google translate is 5 seconds away from you.

Reactions: AntonioX1234

pipestjiggles

Early adopter
To conclude, the creator of this thread is someone who thinks they will get any attraction and clout from gaslighting themselves into believing whatever they say is true and correct, because surely they cannot be wrong, then the same person continues to argue with everyone who points out anything that is wrong in his doing by calling them low brains, newcomers or irrelevant, all done with horrible broken english. So, honestly I cannot take you serious nor can you call anyone a newcomer, "low brain" or anything of such sort since you cannot write a proper sentence, yet google translate is 5 seconds away from you.
- This is what siri says when I ask her what an hvher is

lucasmafra

precise description but u forgot to say bout his 70k og uid calling ppl newcomers

Bloody

lately I've been starting to notice that newcomers have started whining about cheat. If you can't manage the best creation of LLAMA then just exit hvh. It's just not yours. Go faceit and degrade. Every cheat can screw up cuz its desync, you can't make perfect resolver that didn't misses. Use your brain and stop annoying staff team.
Regards,
Hzwap
kitty is coding now