onetap breaking resolvers 😂

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Stillig

Early adopter
okay so um this wont work whilst holding a gun and the situation in this video is unrealistic and it wont even work when slow walking once your angle has been logged by the enemy well done you have made another useless java script!

Reactions: zverox

zverox

okay so um this wont work whilst holding a gun and the situation in this video is unrealistic and it wont even work when slow walking once your angle has been logged by the enemy well done you have made another useless java script!
Well, it actually does what it says. Sure it will depend on cheat but you will be also missed with gun in hand, as soon as player shoots he will be predictable and then they might hit head

Stillig

Early adopter
Well, it actually does what it says. Sure it will depend on cheat but you will be also missed with gun in hand, as soon as player shoots he will be predictable and then they might hit head
therefor this is useless because you have just stated its luck based by saying it depends on the enemys cheat the only useful thing now days is anti-bruteforce which works with any weapon and will have a higher success rate of an enemy missing you. yes your anti aim can make people miss but its only effective whilst holding a knife which is unrealistic and it wont work with a gun i can guarantee you that if you would like to prove me wrong here is my discord stillig#1839 bye.