ONETAP HIGHLIGHTS (FEEDBACK APPRECIATED)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

phasee

well, i'd suggest to render your vids in a better quality, and for the video preview those onetap logos are cool, but not with black background, looks ugly ngl.
frags are cool, you should put some transition between ur clips. at the first text you slow and move it from right, why does it just disappear and not going to right for example? also, you don't have to put at the start and at the end the same text for your configs. we saw it for first time too.
my honest review, all personal :)
overall its decent

• Love
Reactions: Weariful1

reub

well, i'd suggest to render your vids in a better quality, and for the video preview those onetap logos are cool, but not with black background, looks ugly ngl.
frags are cool, you should put some transition between ur clips. at the first text you slow and move it from right, why does it just disappear and not going to right for example? also, you don't have to put at the start and at the end the same text for your configs. we saw it for first time too.
my honest review, all personal :)
overall its decent
render your vids in a better quality ??? you mean record ? he's quality is decent for the res he recorded

Look the videos are whatchable make some cleancuts try to match it the music and also cut out the "dead time" (those bits of the clip and you don't kill anyone) ..you can try to color grade .. after you got that right messaround you GOOD transitions and not retarded ass shit. try to get your own intro cuz everyone knows it's onetap from the title. Besides that the quality ain't too bad

luvisrage16

overall nice , try adding ambient light and a custom skybox in onetap settings. Also rendering in 4K would make your video better

• Love
Reactions: Weariful1