Onetap no risk ban

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

rbroelle

Ok this may sound silly to anyone but its a genuine question, my language is dutch so bear with me.
If i decide to buy Onetap, but dont want to risk overwatch, what will i need to do?

EduardPlayz

you will need to play legit(visble chams only, or if you know how to hide very good the hidden chams you can enable them also), a very good legit config that doens't have max backtrack and only head priority, etc. I played very obvious and still not banned, but if you don't want to lose ur account, just play very legit

rbroelle

i heard people saying play legit but i don't understand it correctly, what do i need to do when play "legit"

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
i can disable aimbot you mean?
you can choose what features you want to enable and the strength of the aimbot etc.

if people see you tracing other players through the walls then obviously you're cheating. cheat smart and you'll be safe.

Reactions: Hakashi

Hakashi

Ok this may sound silly to anyone but its a genuine question, my language is dutch so bear with me.
If i decide to buy Onetap, but dont want to risk overwatch, what will i need to do?
Just don't use walls at all and use aimbot, triggerbot etc. the least you can (also don't use your main for cheating)