Onetap....

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Al3xutz2k

ok so the last time I used onetap was horrible and bought neverlose now neverlose it's so bipolar and the only thing I like at neverlose are the visuals/skin changer and aa with a script a lot of people miss me but the resolver is so bad now... and I want to test again onetap but I don't want to waste another 20 euros and break my monitor again because of onetap i want to know how it's performing now better than neverlose or bellow aimware xD if it's possible to see the last update/updates in this month a screenshot or something

hugozgt

ok so the last time I used onetap was horrible and bought neverlose now neverlose it's so bipolar and the only thing I like at neverlose are the visuals/skin changer and aa with a script a lot of people miss me but the resolver is so bad now... and I want to test again onetap but I don't want to waste another 20 euros and break my monitor again because of onetap i want to know how it's performing now better than neverlose or bellow aimware xD if it's possible to see the last update/updates in this month a screenshot or something
i bought onetap like 2 days ago and i cant hit a single thing people have told me its config issue but i dont think a config can make you miss 6 times head dont buy it if you want a really good experience if you want to use a cheat for fun use rifk7

eone

i bought onetap like 2 days ago and i cant hit a single thing people have told me its config issue but i dont think a config can make you miss 6 times head dont buy it if you want a really good experience if you want to use a cheat for fun use rifk7
obv cfg issue.

as for the original post, its good.