parabellum | 7x sub giveaway

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanesxa

Disabled
I don't like that the legit aimbot is tied to your crosshair instead of the enemy making it hard to control your spray, especially now that standalone RCS isn't in. :(

heiserino

Loving the support from staff, they're great. Every feature is working very nice currently, and I generally have no complaints.
I would love to see some small features added such as OBS Proof.
Ngl the best hvh cheat.

Alright so I’m going to be completely honest with you. Onetap has its ups and downs when it comes to going against other cheats or even going against other users aswell. Overall the quality of the cheat is really nice where it’s easy to config and there aren’t luas to take up space. Also from my experience the staff is amazing on here compared to other cheats. The staff tries to take your ticket and get the situation handled asap effectively. Updates always help out with the cheat and show what to expect from the cheat. So overall I like basically everything about the cheat besides one thing. We need p visuals please. Enjoy your birthday kitty!

Reactions: FlyNohat

trickykaden

What I like about onetap is that it always does pretty well. Also it's pretty easy to config. There isnt really anything I dislike about onetap.

xrvsgd

I LOVE the cheat, the visuals, the simplicity of the menu, and it hits p like no other.
What I don't like about the cheat are the injection times. Its an *almost* perfect cheat.

xrvsgd

I LOVE the cheat, the visuals, the simplicity of the menu, and it hits p like no other.
What I don't like about the cheat are the injection times. Its an *almost* perfect cheat.
I also like the support here, really fast.

nonchalant

Early adopter
I like how onetap has good baim options and a resolver compared to other cheats while I feel like the injection process could be shortened a little

royalxd

What i like: I love the fast support you get with onetap and the constant good updates and ofc how it performs in hvh because its p.

What i dislike: i really dont like the legitbot it needs improvements to the legit aa and the legit resolver, autostop for legitbot would be nice to have aswell.
other thing that get me "depressed" is that onetap already denied fun misc features that i already mentioned HERE

i love the overall cheat, it's near perfect. it lacks some things in legit bot like silent aim and other stupid things but it's a rage cheat and i dont legit cheat anyway but it's always nice to have. i NEED to be able to have multiple skin configs for different visuals. the visuals are unique but lacking some things that some pastes have, the cheat itself is amazing and i wouldnt change much about it

zaturNNN

Happy bday! I like ragebot tab in onetap its kinda easy to configurate but sometimes uuuuh idk if thats onetap issue or not im not quite sure yet but i dont like high ping

c0br4

Happy birthday Kitty. I hope you have a great day!

Not trying to participate in give away, just well wishes

ImReflex

one of the best cheats i used but the thing i dislike is the loader other then that its perfect. And happy birthday

Zapzter

Early adopter
i like that the cheat can actually resolve anti aims unlike other cheats. I dislike that i dont have a sub rn cause im poor kid and have no money

Status
Not open for further replies.