parabellum | 7x sub giveaway

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Christmas in September. Jk it's my birthday in September.

How to participate in the giveaway:
1. Like video and subscribe to my shitty channel
2. Comment your onetap.su username on the video

3. Comment below what you like and dislike about onetap in this thread

It is not my fault if you're illiterate and can't read
Gonna do it slightly different this time

Number of participants
Number of subscriptions for giveaway
160+
I'm not gonna put in effort to share this everywhere btw, if you want higher chances of winning then get to work sharing it.

Rules (don't join if you don't like it)
1. Don't be retarded unless you wish to receive this:
e2kZKW1.png

2. If you multi-account I will give you this and don't even think about appealing:
e2kZKW1.png

Winners will be drawn on my birthday
(livestream additional sub drops maybe?)
10pm 29th September 2019 UTC+8

I dont like that it sometimes misses even if i see the fricking enemy w/o wallhack. (might be a config issue)
Everyting else is P.

LeonGS

I'd like a new and faster loader.New and better types of fake lag would be nice.
Other than that,the cheat is doing really good.

croix

Updates are pretty ok, thing that is understandable but i don't like, is that it takes about a minute to inject.

The ragebot is super good, the visuals are nice, and, nothing more to say.

GL everybody

Scrim

I like the legitbot and the ragebot, the aa is really good(p) and visuals look clean.
what I don't like some times the ragebot misses.
If the injecter can get a new ui that would be nice

ZockerKLMain

Early adopter
Good: I like the cheat in general, good staff and a lot of updates ^^.
Bad: Can´t really say something bad about it :cool:

FakeDucky

What I dislike about onetap is the fact that it takes a long time to inject. and along side that its occasionally bipolar and can miss shots that "should" hit. but even though thats that, its still less bipolar than aimware and is still better than most all cheats.

Honestly the best parts about onetap is just everything but what I mentioned above

pskeleton0281

Early adopter
Onetap is the best cheat, ot>all, i like this because is a very good cheat for hvh, legit, and there is nothing that I don't like

wann2k

baim misses are rather iffy and maybe add prioritize body if inaccurate cause it gets kinda confusing when choosing prioritize head/body options when making new config that's not doubletap
injection time is annoying but i guess we have to sacrifice our precious time for security
the cheat is good but feels like it needs a bit less options for prioritize body (not saying copy skoot necessarily but not many people care about baim if crouched standing walking running etc, it's much more simple if we have baim when there's a risk of missing head or just one option for baim always on/prioritize baim but force head onshot)

gordon

i dont like how it takes so long to inject, i also dont like how minimalistic the visuals are. overall the cheat is good

Haunter

Subscriber
Idk man i like the cheat overall honestly but one thing i kinda want is changing colors for the flags on esp and id really like the ability to be able to serverside pls n ty

Nxgz

What i like is that i slap people with this. What i dont like is that it took me 4 hours to make my config p

Womfu

To start off the good things about the cheat are the ragebot and visuals are sexy but the bad things are how long it takes to inject and that break lag comp got removed

nzious

I like the newly added features like prefer body and head, I kinda dislike the aa though, especially the jitter sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.