parabellum | 7x sub giveaway

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaithHvH

Nice video.
I'm love the ragebot and the resolver its pretty good when you have good config.

Happy birthday

I like the cheta becouse it looks really good and i guess its the best p2c on the market at the time the only thing i dont like about the cheat is that i dont have it jet :D

4Fun

Early adopter
I like ot for best visuals, clear and simply menu and antiam's but sometimes cheat be like coinflip you have 50% chance for kill or dead, i mean you get 1tap or you give 2-3 1tap

Melon

It's Christmas in September. Jk it's my birthday in September.

How to participate in the giveaway:
1. Like video and subscribe to my shitty channel
2. Comment your onetap.su username on the video

3. Comment below what you like and dislike about onetap in this thread

It is not my fault if you're illiterate and can't read
Gonna do it slightly different this time

Number of participants
Number of subscriptions for giveaway
160+
I'm not gonna put in effort to share this everywhere btw, if you want higher chances of winning then get to work sharing it.

Rules (don't join if you don't like it)
1. Don't be retarded unless you wish to receive this:
e2kZKW1.png

2. If you multi-account I will give you this and don't even think about appealing:
e2kZKW1.png

Winners will be drawn on my birthday
(livestream additional sub drops maybe?)
10pm 29th September 2019 UTC+8

Its my first month using onetap and its good and i like the legit bot and rage bot but the thing i dont like is the new visuals it hurts my eyes 🙃thats all, ❤️❤️

alphaisaway

So i first injected onetap in the v1 version a while back and ever since ive been using only onetap apart from the recent break ive taken from hvh and i was gonna buy a sub again anyways but im glad you guys do giveaways like this for people too, I really love the way the cheat evolved and i think its top 1 hvh cheat right now no cap. Its just too op, also v2 menu is still sexy.

h77

i really cant say anything bad since i have not used it but everyone tells me its the best so i would want to try

xEvelyn

I like OT's current visuals (Pulse/dual glow) compared to the previous, only thing I could dislike about OT is the lack of lua support.

BlackWhite

Things i like: the support team is super fast, the cheat UI is clean and it has many cool features. IMO the legit is soooo good, and the rage is not bad (but not 100% P tho), ESP is ok and the misc tab has many cool features
Things i dislike: doesn't have lua tho :/
That's all i want to say, thanks.

fur

I dislike the anti aim tab. it works well but imo it's unnecessarily complicated...? I've used many cheats before including premium p2cs and ot's aa tab is weird. apart from that, lua support would be p. i like the rage tab tho and the visuals are pretty nice

teNsk

I used the crack and i can say its p for hvh. i like the visuals and the rage features. what i dont like is the legitbot that is pretty obvious if u dont know how to configure it

Edwardfly

Cons : the loader takes to much time to dll all the files and random fake-lag
Pros : good staff , good legitbot , p ragebot

nargyarg

Like: Never had any issues with the resolver, have to say it's the best ive seen. also really appreciate the server location picker.
Dislike: The removal of standalone RCS a while back.

proobitaz

What i like: Legitbot, visuals, misc
What i dont like: Ragebot (mainly resolver) (i dont know if its better now that when i had it)

Seviade

I like how onetap is destroying others cheats. And what i Dont like on onetap is Visuals. Its still better than aw. Thats all
<3
Happy BDay!

Status
Not open for further replies.