Please fix the ugly checkboxes

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Ever since v4 was released, my least favorite thing about the OTv4 menu has been the ugly light-theme checkboxes.
Onetap had nice checkboxes in v1, v2, and v3, so I assumed it was temporary.

However, many months later, here we are, still stuck with these shitty checkboxes that look like they are from a 90s default HTML page.

The checkbox rendering isn't even animated so it's probably like 4 lines of code, just please fix it, everyone I've asked agrees they are ugly and/or don't fit the theme of the menu.

I went into MS Paint and made them 10x better in 15 seconds.

9E1GZzw.png

Please fix the checkboxes. Thanks!

luna123

Ever since v4 was released, my least favorite thing about the OTv4 menu has been the ugly light-theme checkboxes.
Onetap had nice checkboxes in v1, v2, and v3, so I assumed it was temporary.

However, many months later, here we are, still stuck with these shitty checkboxes that look like they are from a 90s default HTML page.

The checkbox rendering isn't even animated so it's probably like 4 lines of code, just please fix it, everyone I've asked agrees they are ugly and/or don't fit the theme of the menu.

I went into MS Paint and made them 10x better in 15 seconds.

9E1GZzw.png

Please fix the checkboxes. Thanks!
I don't think that's worth the effort since you aren't going to be staring at the menu while playing. The menu goes with onetap's current theme

how much time do you spend in the menu lol

Assuming there's like 30k users each injecting once a day, let's say they spend 4 minutes every day that they use OT.
Over the course of a month, those poor 30k users have to see those weird light-theme checkboxes for a combined total of 7 YEARS.

theres no way u think that looks good

You gotta enable your eyes first, dude.