Purchasing upgrades at Onetap via PayPal / Paysafe / Cryptocurrency

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Grienndo

scam guy. don't trust him
can easy refund money
Lmao says the one that is tryna make me use my cc to scam me, I am a legit buyer and I don’t need someone like you to live all I want is to profit of this good cheat , you are saying that I am not a legit guy, srsly look at you, why are you trying to resell with PayPal so if we can refund, im usin PayPal because at least if you scam me I’ll be able to get refund that’s the difference, and also should I remember you that @signal is a mod, so he can easily ban me, pfff pathetic, accusing someone for nothing, this is pathetic, I’m just tryna get a to sub through PayPal but you are apparently not reselling with PayPal this is why I’m tryna go with signal and not you. « Can easy refund money » all I want is a to sub I don’t care about money because it is not these 30dollars that is going to change my life. So even if you will surely trust him pls, I really need this to sub and I’m not a scam you can be sure about this.

Mar1k

Early adopter
Lmao says the one that is tryna make me use my cc to scam me, I am a legit buyer and I don’t need someone like you to live all I want is to profit of this good cheat , you are saying that I am not a legit guy, srsly look at you, why are you trying to resell with PayPal so if we can refund, im usin PayPal because at least if you scam me I’ll be able to get refund that’s the difference, and also should I remember you that @signal is a mod, so he can easily ban me, pfff pathetic, accusing someone for nothing, this is pathetic, I’m just tryna get a to sub through PayPal but you are apparently not reselling with PayPal this is why I’m tryna go with signal and not you. « Can easy refund money » all I want is a to sub I don’t care about money because it is not these 30dollars that is going to change my life. So even if you will surely trust him pls, I really need this to sub and I’m not a scam you can be sure about this.
@signal be carefully with him. he scammer and he can easy refund mone yand he can easy create problems for you in future.I
I speak with him and he weird customer

Grienndo

@signal be carefully with him. he scammer and he can easy refund mone yand he can easy create problems for you in future.I
I speak with him and he weird customer
wdym I legit follow all your instructions to pay with PayPal and you still didn’t want to resell me, you wanted me to download anydesk, I did. So now it is your problem if you still don’t accept. And how am I suppose to create problem for him in the future you are accusing someone without real proof, all I wanted was to buy a ot sub with PayPal. So stop being stupid and having a bad behavior cause here, the problem is you. Accusing people without any proof is a pretty pathetic behavior. So now I’d like to stop talking to me/about me, because I didn’t break any rule or tried to scam someone. So if you are accusing someone like this provide proof.

Last edited:

Noneex

Heya, discord tag is • Noneex •#0001, add me there, I've been wanting to get a 1-month subscription :)

+1 Recommend, Added me back quickly, Responded quickly, and I got access the same second I sent the money, 10/10 would recommend