review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Legit - 9/10
Rage -
7/10 miss aimware,skeet,fatality and onetap.su and ofc fanboys will say cfg issue not really i tried all premium configs, zeus and knife bot so so bad .Zeus missing all the time and when i make zeus with someone else is killing me from a far distance
Visuals/Players - 9.5/10
Misc -9/10

jekster

Firstly no cheat is perfect all cheats have their downs and ups. Secondly it is not only the config and the cheat. It is the player of course. Movement, peeking, holding and stuff like that. You addressed onetap to be one of the worst and I do not think this is true.

no only xy0 is giving me hs when i let him in 90 hp etc. and my movement and timing is v good.Man i miss a guy in air for 5 times he was jumping to me and zeused me and i miss from duck to up peek aimware user for 4 times when he was shifting i mean wtf

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
First of all, whose configs?
Next, you shouldn't miss to them, they dump Onetap..
3rd of all, do you even have zeus correctly set up?

Reactions: chemtrails

KateAwpton

Banned
Zeus is set up in the default page in rage tab. I can guarantee this is a shit load of config issues. Please try some new configs, ones made by people with a brain but the best configs are the ones that fit your personal play style and only you can make those. Onetap is difficult to config for a very specific playstyle of your choice, you have to adjust to the cheat. The cheat can’t just do everything for you, nothing is that good. I have heard a shit load of people complain about the Zeus even well known members that know how to config. They have been complaining since new update a bit, but I haven’t had this issue at all. I Zeus a lot so idk, rarely have issues. My biggest one is not doing enough damage and I can fix that by upping my min dmg but you know :p

Reactions: zeroxgaminglol