Statistic of onetap.su's hits in ppl

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Pafen

Banned
People:
1. Just running on the ground - 9/10 hits
Over 100 kills and attemps.

2. While jumping (me peeking or staying) - 6/10
More then 100 attemps.

3. Slowwalking - 6/10
Against aimWhere and fat.won.

4. Standing - 8/10
1 shot missed, 2 hits P but sometimes 1 hits P too

Me:
1. Fakeducking - 9/10
Sometimes misses due to resolver.

2. Jumping - 9/10
Hits P. Misses only due to spread.
3. Staying - 7/10
Sometiems misses due to resolver.

My friend and I spent on it something about 3 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: amuze

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Not bad, thanks for telling us what you had done.
Resolver is fine though.

Last edited:

KateAwpton

Banned
People:
1. Just running on the ground - 9/10 hits
Over 100 kills and attemps.

2. While jumping (me peeking or staying) - 6/10
More then 100 attemps.

3. Slowwalking - 6/10
Against aimWhere and fat.won.

4. Standing - 8/10
1 shot missed, 2 hits P but sometimes 1 hits P too

Me:
1. Fakeducking - 9/10
Sometimes misses due to resolver.

2. Jumping - 9/10
Hits P. Misses only due to spread.
3. Staying - 7/10
Sometiems misses due to resolver.

My friend and I spent on it something about 3 hours.
You can’t just say resolver as it could be config issues. If you have a 1 hitchance of course it’s going to miss..too many variables here in my opinion. And what aa was your friend using? A paste? Onetap? At least include your constants haha..

Fakeduck doesn’t have its own resolver lmao, it’s going to miss sometimes as it’s an exploit. Don’t really think they can fix that, maybe very slightly improve, but not fix it.

Pafen

Banned
You can’t just say resolver as it could be config issues. If you have a 1 hitchance of course it’s going to miss..too many variables here in my opinion. And what aa was your friend using? A paste? Onetap? At least include your constants haha..

Fakeduck doesn’t have its own resolver lmao, it’s going to miss sometimes as it’s an exploit. Don’t really think they can fix that, maybe very slightly improve, but not fix it.
Over 100 attemps on every situation vs aimware, fatality and onetap. Braindead if you think that i using hitchance less then 80 on scout, 40 on auto and 80 on awp.
And yes, if it was a configuration issue, it would print to me that it was missing due to occlusion or spread.

Last edited:

KateAwpton

Banned
Over 100 attemps on every situation vs aimware, fatality and onetap. Braindead if you think that i using hitchance less then 80 on scout, 40 on auto and 80 on awp.
And yes, if it was a configuration issue, it would print to me that it was missing due to occlusion or spread.
Most users user 70-80 hitchance with auto :) I’m not being toxic, I’m just saying nobody can use this for anything unless it’s controlled.

Pafen

Banned
Most users user 70-80 hitchance with auto :) I’m not being toxic, I’m just saying nobody can use this for anything unless it’s controlled.
I see, i talking about that i have good config. 25-0 on shitty russian's arena's. and on mmHvH score like on screens of sellers (made config by myself)

KateAwpton

Banned
I see, i talking about that i have good config. 25-0 on shitty russian's arena's. and on mmHvH score like on screens of sellers (made config by myself)
Bud I don’t care how good your config is, I’m literally just telling you that one of those kills could be affected by your config making your entire thing invalid. Yes I was being dramatic with 1 hitchance, just an example.

EDIT: maybe make a vid? Send the config you use with the report?

GBoy

I can actually almost agree with every thing you said except the running on the ground I would say put at 7/10 if you shoot at feet a lot. With feet disabled i would say it is about 9/10. Also I feel some of the times you missed was because sometimes the aimbot will for some fuck off reason shoot next to the players head (sometimes with body but didn't bother with that) instead of actually at it (Also it's not shooting backtrack). I went into a bot game and turned silent aim and auto shoot off, It kept snapping next to the bots head sometimes. Only thing helped reduce the snapping almost completely was changing the hit chance to about 88+. Probably explains all the point blank misses due to spread by like .20 of a degree. Also if we could see the angles and positions used plus the config settings that were used that could probably be extremely useful to the devs.

drifttwo

Early adopter
as someone who was here before uid 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 i need more of your variables here

make a vid

maybe send cfg

todeslord

i have to agree the resolver sometimes misses und I have a good Auto cfg.
Also on AWP it tends to hit low dmg shots altough u have it on very high HC/Mindmg

anupam

Auto is missing head and fwalk is broken bcz of flag issue. This is the truth believe it or not. Hope they fix it

GBoy

as someone who was here before uid 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 i need more of your variables here

make a vid

maybe send cfg
Me or Pafen?

Glad other see there is an issue as there will always be seeing as nothing is perfect but can always be considered perfected. Hope the issue is found and fixed as well.

Pafen

Banned
Me or Pafen?

Glad other see there is an issue as there will always be seeing as nothing is perfect but can always be considered perfected. Hope the issue is found and fixed as well.
"Make a vid, mb send cfg" - to me, not to you, I dont want to waste time again on vid. Cfg will be in cfg section for free, Later.

KateAwpton

Banned
can agree on this awp part
i have to agree the resolver sometimes misses und I have a good Auto cfg.
Also on AWP it tends to hit low dmg shots altough u have it on very high HC/Mindmg
I made a suggestion to an Alpha user for a button that requires the min damage before shooting (including the overrides) because it doesnt take into account movement (as it cant predict what people will do), so it shoots where it WAS meaning it might still hit but not the intended spot. The min damage definitely works, just the way cheats work it can't be perfect. Also (don't know if this is a onetap bug, other cheats have it though) a resolver can make someones real VERY slightly off from where it actually is so when it tries to hit them in a certain spot it hits them somewhere else.

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
Majority of users don't really use all options meant to configure and enhance the aimbot to its maximum, hence why you have issues. You need to learn what certain features do, and use them according to the weapon. If something in rage tab was useless, we would not add it. Just the fact its there, means that you should be doing something with it.

You need to understand that hack can only perform as good as the user, and as good as the config dictates. By changing values in your config, you're basically telling the hack what to do, when to shoot, and such information that are required to 'hit P'.
Another thing that is VERY important is your positioning. You need to know where to stand, where to move, when to peek, how to peek, and you need to know in which positions you can shoot before your enemy, you also need to know if your mindamage is low/high enough to penetrate certain walls/objects.

There is way too many things involved into properly using the hack to the full extent and achieve maximum performance.

Just read & think about this post, next time you complain about doing bad.

Reactions: TrtkoPejko

KateAwpton

Banned
Majority of users don't really use all options meant to configure and enhance the aimbot to its maximum, hence why you have issues. You need to learn what certain features do, and use them according to the weapon. If something in rage tab was useless, we would not add it. Just the fact its there, means that you should be doing something with it.

You need to understand that hack can only perform as good as the user, and as good as the config dictates. By changing values in your config, you're basically telling the hack what to do, when to shoot, and such information that are required to 'hit P'.
Another thing that is VERY important is your positioning. You need to know where to stand, where to move, when to peek, how to peek, and you need to know in which positions you can shoot before your enemy, you also need to know if your mindamage is low/high enough to penetrate certain walls/objects.

There is way too many things involved into properly using the hack to the full extent and achieve maximum performance.

Just read & think about this post, next time you complain about doing bad.
+1 I was trying to explain this but you did a much better job..