Statistic of onetap.su's hits in ppl

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

KateAwpton

Banned
chill instead of flaming each other , if you have particular issues w resolver post clips/screens or whatever in order to get it improved.

P.S UID MATTERS
Hahahaha I love you
Yeah I was trying to explain clips are needed for anyone to do anything cause if people aren’t having this issue it seems as a user error. If there is evidence the devs can see and work on to make it better, there could be progress in the direction you all want. Make sure you contact an alpha with the proper format!

Reactions: ag96

asd4242061

Majority of users don't really use all options meant to configure and enhance the aimbot to its maximum, hence why you have issues. You need to learn what certain features do, and use them according to the weapon. If something in rage tab was useless, we would not add it. Just the fact its there, means that you should be doing something with it.
You need to understand that hack can only perform as good as the user, and as good as the config dictates. By changing values in your config, you're basically telling the hack what to do, when to shoot, and such information that are required to 'hit P'.
Another thing that is VERY important is your positioning. You need to know where to stand, where to move, when to peek, how to peek, and you need to know in which positions you can shoot before your enemy, you also need to know if your mindamage is low/high enough to penetrate certain walls/objects.
There is way too many things involved into properly using the hack to the full extent and achieve maximum performance.
Just read & think about this post, next time you complain about doing bad.

fiske

Early adopter
Simply stating that there are no resolver issues at all and blaming it on the config or the user is retarded. A resolver can never be perfect no matter how much you want it to be. If you think otherwise you should let me know so i can ignore you for the rest of my life. Also, flaming someone for simply stating their opinion on a forum isn’t very mature. It’s a video game cheat, get over it.

Last edited:

Camkron

Banned
Stop denying it lol resolver is the only bad thing with this cheat I hate to say it.
(this is a very good cheat)

PA40

It got better with the last update(started hitting head more)
The last problem is that it started shooting fakes now.