vaNNe and his shit stack owned by onetap alpha

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

vANE

Early adopter
you "og" but still nn, never saw u in any tournament

how can i make high score when you rq ? hhhhhhhh

I don't play that newcomer tournaments shit maybe thats why, today was the first time i ever saw you since 2014 maybe think about that mr newcomer ,mfg der Boss

Early adopter
I don't play that newcomer tournaments shit maybe thats why, today was the first time i ever saw you since 2014 maybe think about that mr newcomer ,mfg der Boss
Why you acting so big kid you are no one, if you play since 2014 and you are still trash, you should think about it. Do you think i care if a nn saw me or not ?
lay down to ur king mr. vaNNe

Reactions: Bossveka

vANE

Early adopter
Why you acting so big kid you are no one, if you play since 2014 and you are still trash, you should think about it. Do you think i care if a nn saw me or not ?
lay down to ur king mr. vaNNe
Maybe because i'm fame af just look you write my title and you get so much views, i'm way to fame

Jagu

Last edited:

Early adopter
that was before, btw vane streamed the matchmaking also so what do you want turn your brain on get older and loose your cancer, and stop acting like a 6 years old braindamaged kid
you stupid retarded german go watch his stream we played on like 5 different servers against you stop trying to get ur mate out of this shit you are both trash and that's it enjoy the L and keep ur mouth closed u nazi nn

Camora

Banned
Early adopter
Du bist mad weil du türke von Nazi´s auf die Nase bekommen hast rede nicht newcomer aka jede runde !rs
newcomer meine uid ist jeden hack lower als deine du fisch gesicht mit deinem cohiba team da muss ich echt los , und btw wenn ihr wollt wir können 5vs5 spielen und das klären wenn ihr wollt aber ihr werdet eh nicht zustimmen weil ihr nns und scared seid

Jagu

newcomer meine uid ist jeden hack lower als deine du fisch gesicht mit deinem cohiba team da muss ich echt los , und btw wenn ihr wollt wir können 5vs5 spielen und das klären wenn ihr wollt aber ihr werdet eh nicht zustimmen weil ihr nns und scared seid

sollen die bilder von deiner nase mal im umlauf gebracht werden retardmora ?

Jagu

you stupid retarded german go watch his stream we played on like 5 different servers against you stop trying to get ur mate out of this shit you are both trash and that's it enjoy the L and keep ur mouth closed u nazi nn

it was 2 servers, rantei, cthook, after that we played matchmaking. nice brain

Camora

Banned
Early adopter
sagen kanacken ist was trauriges aber ihr fresst 24/7 unser döner HAHAHAHAAHAHAH ihr hurensöhne

Status
Not open for further replies.