yea review yea

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

nifantix

Early adopter
Had this cheat for quite some time now so I thought I might as well give my input on the performance of it.

Rage 9/10
Honestly the hack is great for awping and scouting at the moment, there are obviously some misses but it is 2020 desync and misses are to be expected. When it comes to the auto I experience some accuracy issues while doubletapping but this is an issue with literally every cheat so I can't really complain about it. The misses I do experience are either due to spread and or resolver but most of the resolver misses can be fixed by simply using force safe point and or force bodyaim in certain situations. While the cheat does play a big part in how you perform, it will never do everything for you and it really depends on how you play with the cheat. Overall I haven't experienced any major issues and I often do well in community with onetap.

AA 8/10
The anti aims are pretty basic so its kind of idiot proof if im gonna be honest. I don't know whether this is a good thing or not because it may be good for the newer users of the cheat but for the people who have been using onetap for years it would be really beneficial to have more customization in the anti-aims. There are also some features that could be added such as freestanding body yaw and anti brute and other customization options for the anti-aims. Even though there isn't much customization people still miss me quite a bit so im gonna have to give the anti-aims a pretty high score.

Legitbot 0/10
Literally haven't used it in my almost 2 years of having the cheat due to the detections, I don't think many people buy this cheat for the legitbot anyways though.

Visuals 7/10
They are simple and I don't have any complaints about them, the chams are really basic along with the glow but the high score is because of the world visuals such as rain and the nice skyboxes and all that.

Misc 10/10
Has regular misc features and even more extra convenient features that some cheats dont have, in my opinion if the cheat has a good auto strafer its misc is perfect anyways.

Overall 9/10
While the ragebot has some slight issues that could be worked on, the cheat itself overall is pretty amazing. Onetap competes extremely well with competitors such as aimware and skeet, obviously these cheats have extra features and better working features in some aspects but onetap makes up for that with its extremely good anti-aims and ragebot. In my opinion cheats should always go for in game performance more than visuals and misc options so as long as a cheat performs well its a great cheat in my eyes.