Aimware or Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Fittan

This is a weird questions since you are asking at " ONETAP " you should just try both and see for yourself.. sigh.

This is a weird questions since you are asking at " ONETAP " you should just try both and see for yourself.. sigh.
Thank you in my mind i think onetap is better i saw many videos of aw dumping onetap and onetap dumping aimware im gonna buy onetap soon and see for my self :)

Geico

Banned
Early adopter
Onetap is very good if you have a good config. However you may have problems configging and the resolver isn't perfect. But no resolver is perfect and they are always working on it.

KateAwpton

Banned
I have answered this question so many times. It very clearly is onetap. The cheat is superior in many ways.

Long story short, polak is a good dev but 4 years and they have gotten cocky. Lack of updates awful support etc...

onetap = amazing support, new, updated, frequently, and just better lol..

Reactions: zeroxgaminglol

lowping

Banned
AW Thread of Resolver being dogshit timeline:
open thread
post your config and show them that resolver is spamming baim and cant this shit
staff says config issue
then thread closed by arpac

Reactions: northsiberian
C

cloe

You'd have to go use the cheat yourself and figure out which one fits your preferences more. I understand that you want to ask some of the users here that use aimware, but, each user has a different playstyle and configuration to the cheat.