Card gets declined

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

reub

I have bought a sub previously and it’s all good and dandy but shortly after buying said sub I can’t anymore weird the guys from my bank are probably literal monkeys

Domichap078

I have bought a sub previously and it’s all good and dandy but shortly after buying said sub I can’t anymore weird the guys from my bank are probably literal monkeys
speak with your bank, they will have to unblock offshore payments, it happened to my friend in the U.S he had to contact his bank to allow offshore payments, in case of Dirty money laundering and other reasons

reub

speak with your bank, they will have to unblock offshore payments, it happened to my friend in the U.S he had to contact his bank to allow offshore payments, in case of Dirty money laundering and other reasons
alright... the thing is that i was able to do it before.. so why is it locked... anyway thanks

Domichap078

I was actually suprised when I bought mine because I could never buy anything even in stores from my own country..
thats strange, af well just contact your bank, also if its a debit card or credit card, that can also make a difference