Cheating in CS:GO with Valorant installed.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Achanted

Hello, I would like to buy Onetap again to have fun again in hvh CS: GO. The problem is that I have Valorant installed, where I play legal and I have enough money in skins and I would not like to be banned. The Valorant anticheat even banned Mixwell for putting the usb to charge his iphone. Could having Onetap on your computer, using it, interfere with Valorant? I mean, how can I get Onetap, use it only in CSGO without getting banned in Valorant?
Thank you!

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
You could always uninstall valorant anticheat before downloading onetap and running it, I had no issues with it

CSKARMA1

Hello, I would like to buy Onetap again to have fun again in hvh CS: GO. The problem is that I have Valorant installed, where I play legal and I have enough money in skins and I would not like to be banned. The Valorant anticheat even banned Mixwell for putting the usb to charge his iphone. Could having Onetap on your computer, using it, interfere with Valorant? I mean, how can I get Onetap, use it only in CSGO without getting banned in Valorant?
Thank you!
Make sure that vanguard is NOT active while you are injecting and playing with onetap and other csgo cheats. Vanguard is crazy invasive and WILL detect you if you inject. You will lose all your stuff and progression, take it from someone whose already gotten banned lmao.

ApexHacker

Valorants AC wont ban you for it even if you have onetap open on your computer while playing.
i cheat daily on both valorant and csgo and haven't been banned once in valorant since i started my project.
Make sure that vanguard is NOT active while you are injecting and playing with onetap and other csgo cheats. Vanguard is crazy invasive and WILL detect you if you inject. You will lose all your stuff and progression, take it from someone whose already gotten banned lmao.
Dec 30, 2020 stop bumping old threads they don't even have a sub anymore