CS:GO HvH Cheating w/ Onetap | Ft. Deadpool+Zentify // Part 2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

n33

Early adopter
Also "sucks that my content isn’t getting the appreciation it deserves, if anyone has any helpful tips please reach out to me Hazzer#0111" no flame, but mate you slapped a few hvh clips together put some music behind it, which takes a good 10 min, and then uploaded it to yt. There is hundreds of ppl that do exactly the same every day. Your content is not getting appreciation because it's nothing unique nor made with much effort.

Hazzer

Also "sucks that my content isn’t getting the appreciation it deserves, if anyone has any helpful tips please reach out to me Hazzer#0111" no flame, but mate you slapped a few hvh clips together put some music behind it, which takes a good 10 min, and then uploaded it to yt. There is hundreds of ppl that do exactly the same every day. Your content is not getting appreciation because it's nothing unique nor made with much effort.

how can i make it more appealing and unique, message me on discord Hazzer#0111. Also throutout the video some of the clips are boring is because of the reactions i get...not just making abunch of compilation clips trying to show peoples reactions to my killsounds and etc.