Do I need to buy a second license to use on my laptop while traveling?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

KDog

Already have it working on my desktop but I would like to use it on my laptop as well when I’m not in my apartment .

Can I pay extra for a second license on another PC or do I have to make a second account and buy the cheat again at full price?

KateAwpton

Banned
Already have it working on my desktop but I would like to use it on my laptop as well when I’m not in my apartment .

Can I pay extra for a second license on another PC or do I have to make a second account and buy the cheat again at full price?
I’d honestly make a ticket and ask if they mind that you open a second account and pay full price for it - they are very chill people and will probably be fine with it. No discount or anything tho (also this isn’t a guarantee)

Edit: the reasoning for this is that anyone can just “add another computer” and it really be a friends pc looking for a discount or free. While I believe you, many people in this community are cheap and will take advantage of it.

Reactions: PA40

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
do I have to make a second account and buy the cheat again at full price?
Yes, you do.

1 license (upgrade) = 1 account = 1 hwid / PC

If you want to use on multiple machines (PC/Laptop), you'd have to make another account and upgrade it.

Reactions: Iremeyk