MISSES A LOT

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 62 60.8%
  • No

Votes: 40 39.2%

• Total voters

Aco

I have noticed in this recents update in cs go, i can give my feedback below honestly. I have paid config and paid scripts.

Resolver: 5/10 , it misses a lot of shots specially scout
Anti-Aim 5/10 , even very expensive AA script, enemies easily always tapping my head.

Hope they will update...
Idk bro today some guys dumped me with scar and scout non stoply so like yeah and i hit most of the time head if not head then baim :) xd

cold1337v4

I have noticed in this recents update in cs go, i can give my feedback below honestly. I have paid config and paid scripts.

Resolver: 5/10 , it misses a lot of shots specially scout
Anti-Aim 5/10 , even very expensive AA script, enemies easily always tapping my head.

Hope they will update...
How do you know you miss due to resolver if there is no resolver logs?

ImHaZe

Banned
bro, am not new in onetap, and i played a lot onetap since 2019, stop insisting cfg and playstyle issue because i know how to play..
onetap is good for past few months and weeks, but this recent updates of CSGO the cheat became worst and worst and its not updated this month.
number one issue here is the RESOLVER. Which is the most important at all for 20 EURO.

But OT is godly once it is updated.
dude! you're almost as new as Silly! Also, you suck! Refer to this media below.

fort

config issue? are you kidding? ive been hvher since 2019 ... its all about money, but the money 20 EUR seems to be money waste if you keep talking config issue. its a cheat issue and it needs update the resolver,, specially the scout rabbish... the scout is worst than aimware right now.
its really is your config. ive had ot since the day it became public. v4 is just as good as when it was first released. try out javascripts, it helps alot when hvhing.

L4wless174

Early adopter
bro the only log that appears in console it's "missed shot due to spread",IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MISS ONLY BECAUSE OF SPREAD,OR PREDICTION.
no, you can miss due to only spread
did not say there was any other miss logs therefore you are unable to determine other misses

Reactions: Horia

Horia

no, you can miss due to only spread
did not say there was any other miss logs therefore you are unable to determine other misses
you can miss due to resolver bro,but the cheat doesnt have a log for that,and you cant miss only because of spread,wtf are you talkin about,if the cheat shows you only that log it doesnt mean every shot that you shoot and miss its because of spread.

Last edited:

nightwolf

lol you are taking highlights from all your old videos... go to matchmaking server and play full match with HVH without cutting the video.
you are just advertising your cfg to get money while in your own people with free cheat.

ImHaZe

Banned
lol you are taking highlights from all your old videos... go to matchmaking server and play full match with HVH without cutting the video.
you are just advertising your cfg to get money while in your own people with free cheat.
? how so fam? those are clips from the past week and have not been used in any other videos. Also, please learn how to 'reply' to a comment.

L4wless174

Early adopter
you can miss due to resolver bro,but the cheat doesnt have a log for that,and you cant miss only because of spread,wtf are you talkin about,if the cheat shows you only that log it doesnt mean every shot that you shoot and miss its because of spread.
never said you cant, I said ‘you can miss due to only spread’ as in you are able to miss due to spread and nothing else.
also you wouldn’t know if it was miss due to resolver like you said it doesnt have a log for that