MISSES A LOT

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 62 60.8%
  • No

Votes: 40 39.2%

• Total voters

nightwolf

The cheat resolver really needs update and fix the scout it is shooting first and missed everytime,, before the scout is very good but now it is constantly missed.
My team mates not believing me that i am using OT V4 when am using Scout. AWP is quite ok 70/100 , but AUTO 50/100.

luna123

lol you are taking highlights from all your old videos... go to matchmaking server and play full match with HVH without cutting the video.
you are just advertising your cfg to get money while in your own people with free cheat.
um... how is he supposed to get people to buy his cfg without advertising????

luna123

The cheat resolver really needs update and fix the scout it is shooting first and missed everytime,, before the scout is very good but now it is constantly missed.
My team mates not believing me that i am using OT V4 when am using Scout. AWP is quite ok 70/100 , but AUTO 50/100.
??? auto is literally the best thing on onetap wdym its 50/100 😂

idkk

bro, am not new in onetap, and i played a lot onetap since 2019, stop insisting cfg and playstyle issue because i know how to play..
onetap is good for past few months and weeks, but this recent updates of CSGO the cheat became worst and worst and its not updated this month.
number one issue here is the RESOLVER. Which is the most important at all for 20 EURO.

But OT is godly once it is updated.
provide clips of cheat missing before making stupid accusations