new to hvh - do i buy onetap?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

band

thinking of buying a one month sub and asked what cheat to buy on another forum , got told the most onetap but the price is a bit too high for me for one month ($20)

i’m currently using eternity and the cheat works pretty well - should i upgrade to onetap? if so why

what cheats should i buy to start off if not one tap?

denis1

For hvh onetap is best cheat man. I think for legit to. Just save some money and buy Onetap!

dont give money for shiits!

chillok

Banned
Get onetap, I have tried many big names.

I just legit got it yesterday, and it already with my garbage config hits everything. With more customization, I could hit more easier. If your going to play legit, I guess its not the best cheat, but for HVH and raging, IT IS HANDS DOWN on the first day the best. I tap everything, skeet, fanta, eternity, fatality, aimware, pastes (lol).

If you want to actually tryhard get another cheat lol shows how good onetap is

Reactions: band

upset

Early adopter
well for starters... $20/month is the normal price for any paid cheat.

onetap is 100% your best bet if you're wanting the best performance in hvh these days.

> developer is always working on the cheat and he is reliable.
> cheat contains a mass amount of customizable features to get your $20/month worth out of the cheat.
> the ragebot alone is worth the $20/month as it is consistent, powerful, and you can just mow down kids day and night.

what more do i have to say...
why pay $20 monthly for any other cheat... when you can pay for onetap and get them onetaps 😎

band

well for starters... $20/month is the normal price for any paid cheat.

onetap is 100% your best bet if you're wanting the best performance in hvh these days.

> developer is always working on the cheat and he is reliable.
> cheat contains a mass amount of customizable features to get your $20/month worth out of the cheat.
> the ragebot alone is worth the $20/month as it is consistent, powerful, and you can just mow down kids day and night.

what more do i have to say...
why pay $20 monthly for any other cheat... when you can pay for onetap and get them onetaps
i get it’s good , i’ve watched loads of vids of it in action and it’s insane. i’m just wondering should i start off with smaller cheats or just buy this straight away?

thanks btw.

Flux

just buy onetap this support team is actually good and same with admins unlike aimware and onetap is 100% better then aimware right now

chillok

Banned
just buy onetap this support team is actually good and same with admins unlike aimware and onetap is 100% better then aimware right now
dude aimwares support team is legit ASSS SLMFAO
and my garbo config on the first day is 10000% better than my p aimware config rofl

Get onetap, I have tried many big names.

I just legit got it yesterday, and it already with my garbage config hits everything. With more customization, I could hit more easier. If your going to play legit, I guess its not the best cheat, but for HVH and raging, IT IS HANDS DOWN on the first day the best. I tap everything, skeet, fanta, eternity, fatality, aimware, pastes (lol).

If you want to actually tryhard get another cheat lol shows how good onetap is
If your tapping skeet it depends on their config