Not sure what this is exactly supposed to be?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Hyu

I don't know if this is client-sided, or server-sided, but it seems to knife enemies quicker. (Well I guess it does make sense since double-tap is a thing.)

How to replicate:
-Instant Doubletap
-Ragebot: On
-Spam Doubletap key when you are knifing

First, kill, there was no visual reference so I couldn't make a comparison. The second kill, when spamming double-tap it was faster by 13 frames, and the third kill was faster by 16 frames. Even if I supposedly messed up lining two clips up frame by frame (which I most likely didn't). There's no way I would mess up by 13 frames.

Idk, maybe everyone was already aware of this but I wasn't.

midniight

Banned
I don't know if this is client-sided, or server-sided, but it seems to knife enemies quicker. (Well I guess it does make sense since double-tap is a thing.)

How to replicate:
-Instant Doubletap
-Ragebot: On
-Spam Doubletap key when you are knifing

First, kill, there was no visual reference so I couldn't make a comparison. The second kill, when spamming double-tap it was faster by 13 frames, and the third kill was faster by 16 frames. Even if I supposedly messed up lining two clips up frame by frame (which I most likely didn't). There's no way I would mess up by 13 frames.

Idk, maybe everyone was already aware of this but I wasn't.

well.. yeah? when you disable dt you're still going to shift forward so of course your knifing is going to be faster. this will work for any cheat

Reactions: Hyu