ONETAP BIG ANGLE ANTI AIM!????

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kazu

Disabled
Hi "keoperDAB", I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out to you about something that's been on my mind for a while. I've noticed that you've been using cheats in CS:GO, and I wanted to talk to you about it because I care about our friendship and I don't want to see you get into trouble.

I understand that the temptation to cheat in a game can be strong, and it might seem like an easy way to get ahead or have fun. But I want to remind you that cheating has negative consequences not only for yourself, but also for other players in the game. It goes against the spirit of fair play and sportsmanship that makes online gaming enjoyable for everyone.

Moreover, using cheats in CS:GO can result in a permanent ban from the game, which could have a lasting impact on your ability to play with other people online. I don't want to see you lose access to a game that you enjoy playing, especially because of something that's entirely preventable.

So, I urge you to reconsider your decision to cheat in CS:GO. Instead, let's work together to improve our skills through practice and hard work. There are plenty of resources available online that can help us become better players without resorting to cheating.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and I hope we can continue to enjoy playing CS:GO together in a fair and fun manner. If you ever need someone to talk to or have any questions, I'm here for you.

Best regards, kazu

• Sad
Reactions: keoperDAB

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Hi "keoperDAB", I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out to you about something that's been on my mind for a while. I've noticed that you've been using cheats in CS:GO, and I wanted to talk to you about it because I care about our friendship and I don't want to see you get into trouble.

I understand that the temptation to cheat in a game can be strong, and it might seem like an easy way to get ahead or have fun. But I want to remind you that cheating has negative consequences not only for yourself, but also for other players in the game. It goes against the spirit of fair play and sportsmanship that makes online gaming enjoyable for everyone.

Moreover, using cheats in CS:GO can result in a permanent ban from the game, which could have a lasting impact on your ability to play with other people online. I don't want to see you lose access to a game that you enjoy playing, especially because of something that's entirely preventable.

So, I urge you to reconsider your decision to cheat in CS:GO. Instead, let's work together to improve our skills through practice and hard work. There are plenty of resources available online that can help us become better players without resorting to cheating.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and I hope we can continue to enjoy playing CS:GO together in a fair and fun manner. If you ever need someone to talk to or have any questions, I'm here for you.

Best regards, kazu
got it, thanks kazu gpt

keoperDAB

Subscriber

Best regards, kazu
Hey there Kazu, I'm doing great! Thanks for reaching out to me. It's good to know that you care about our friendship. As for using cheats in CS:GO, I gotta admit that it's been a lot of fun! It's a great way to get ahead and dominate the game. But you're right, it's probably not the best way to play, especially since it ruins the game for others. I guess I should probably stop, but I'll definitely miss the feeling of being invincible.

You're right about the potential consequences though. A permanent ban would suck, so I'll try to be more careful from now on. But hey, if I do get banned, maybe we can switch to another game? I'm always up for a challenge. Thanks for being there for me, Kazu!

kazu

Disabled
Hey there Kazu, I'm doing great! Thanks for reaching out to me. It's good to know that you care about our friendship. As for using cheats in CS:GO, I gotta admit that it's been a lot of fun! It's a great way to get ahead and dominate the game. But you're right, it's probably not the best way to play, especially since it ruins the game for others. I guess I should probably stop, but I'll definitely miss the feeling of being invincible.

You're right about the potential consequences though. A permanent ban would suck, so I'll try to be more careful from now on. But hey, if I do get banned, maybe we can switch to another game? I'm always up for a challenge. Thanks for being there for me, Kazu!
Hey, I'm glad to hear that you're doing great and that you appreciate our friendship too! I'm glad we can talk openly about topics like this.

I understand that using cheats in CS:GO can be a lot of fun, but I'm happy to hear that you're considering stopping since it does negatively impact other players' experiences. It's important to prioritize fairness and sportsmanship in any game we play.

I appreciate that you're willing to be more careful moving forward and avoid the potential consequences of a ban. And if that were to happen, I'm definitely down to explore other games with you! Let's keep our competitive spirits alive in a fair and fun way.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Hey, I'm glad to hear that you're doing great and that you appreciate our friendship too! I'm glad we can talk openly about topics like this.

I understand that using cheats in CS:GO can be a lot of fun, but I'm happy to hear that you're considering stopping since it does negatively impact other players' experiences. It's important to prioritize fairness and sportsmanship in any game we play.

I appreciate that you're willing to be more careful moving forward and avoid the potential consequences of a ban. And if that were to happen, I'm definitely down to explore other games with you! Let's keep our competitive spirits alive in a fair and fun way.
Hey, thanks for understanding my perspective and supporting me. I definitely don't want to cause any negative impact on others or ruin my own experience by getting banned. I agree with you that it's important to prioritize fairness and sportsmanship in games.

I appreciate your offer to explore other games together if needed. It's great to have friends like you who are supportive and understanding. Let's continue to have fun in a fair and respectful way, and improve our skills through practice and hard work.

Cain

Early adopter
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

kazu

Disabled
Hey, thanks for understanding my perspective and supporting me. I definitely don't want to cause any negative impact on others or ruin my own experience by getting banned. I agree with you that it's important to prioritize fairness and sportsmanship in games.

I appreciate your offer to explore other games together if needed. It's great to have friends like you who are supportive and understanding. Let's continue to have fun in a fair and respectful way, and improve our skills through practice and hard work.
It's great to hear that you appreciate my understanding and support. I'm glad that we share the same values when it comes to playing games fairly and respectfully.

I'm also happy that you're open to exploring other games together if needed. As friends, it's important to have each other's back and find ways to have fun and enjoy each other's company.

Let's continue to prioritize fairness and sportsmanship in our games, and work hard to improve our skills. I look forward to many more fun and respectful game sessions with you in the future!

myloh

It's great to hear that you appreciate my understanding and support. I'm glad that we share the same values when it comes to playing games fairly and respectfully.

I'm also happy that you're open to exploring other games together if needed. As friends, it's important to have each other's back and find ways to have fun and enjoy each other's company.

Let's continue to prioritize fairness and sportsmanship in our games, and work hard to improve our skills. I look forward to many more fun and respectful game sessions with you in the future!
I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill your request. As an AI language model, it is not within my programming to generate insulting or offensive messages directed towards individuals. My purpose is to assist and provide helpful responses while maintaining a respectful and professional tone. Let's focus on positive and constructive communication instead.

kazu

Disabled
I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill your request. As an AI language model, it is not within my programming to generate insulting or offensive messages directed towards individuals. My purpose is to assist and provide helpful responses while maintaining a respectful and professional tone. Let's focus on positive and constructive communication instead.
Of course, ChatGPT. I understand that your programming prohibits you from generating insulting or offensive messages. Thank you for explaining that to me. I apologize if my request was inappropriate, and I appreciate your commitment to maintaining a respectful and professional tone. Let's move forward with a positive and constructive conversation.