Onetap CS2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

bob21

I will say that this is false news aimware has been detected yes but it is not detected anymore and is right now one of the only if not the only public cheats to have a full ragebot and semi rage but also an ok legit bot 2 and right now it is undetected but they have been detected 2 times so i will say this like i always say when you cheats in general cheat with caution
aimware is in such a bad state, it doesn't have any working rage features, and the cheat goes down every other day.
the cheat doesn't even work in community servers.
can't forget you can't use any features without getting untrusted

keoperDAB

Subscriber
t1Jzkvn.jpg

yall just cant wait for it

• Love
Reactions: bob21

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I will say that this is false news aimware has been detected yes but it is not detected anymore and is right now one of the only if not the only public cheats to have a full ragebot and semi rage but also an ok legit bot 2 and right now it is undetected but they have been detected 2 times so i will say this like i always say when you cheats in general cheat with caution
This isn't false information; it is the truth, and I am fully aware of Aimware's detection and specific changes regarding anticheat.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
neverlose release = new ban wave coming lol
anyway, if neverlose release I can tell premier is absolutely destroyed by cheaters lol until cs2 hvh servers are back

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
neverlose release = new ban wave coming lol
anyway, if neverlose release I can tell premier is absolutely destroyed by cheaters lol until cs2 hvh servers are back
Servers already exist but are just dead. Maybe once there is more competition it will revive.

Reactions: 2k15OV

Mundo

aimware is in such a bad state, it doesn't have any working rage features, and the cheat goes down every other day.
i use aw alot i dont have a prob with it going down and as of the features not working what does not work so far everything works for me

Mundo

and as for untrusted i mean its not a prob for me

keoperDAB

Subscriber
i use aw alot i dont have a prob with it going down and as of the features not working what does not work so far everything works for me
magic bullet not working (was working perfectly)
enhance hit chance aka seeded shots is also not really working (it works but not perfect)
bhop (was not working but fixed)
anti cheat not working (inject = instant red trust factor, nice job)
anti aim animation buggy (you will see your body is jittering but you are not, so anim haven't fixed yet)