Onetap v4 ladys and gentlemen

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

asc

I have already posted a review of ot half a year ago but i don´t want to update that one so here is just a little "addon".

This happends ofter when i peek more that 2-3 players at the same time. And everytime my game crashes

wCN1EoR.png

GVDGsqO.png

csRSVeF.png

Reactions: richko

asc

I use ot for a bit under a year and it´s just so damn outdated. Pls... this needs to be better. Even if you know ur cheat gonna sell no matter the state you should at least tell the community if you are still updating or even supporting the cheat.

Reactions: richko

FatherLogan

im sorry but just because your visuals anything you say is invalid. I haven't personally had this issue but can you get a clip of this? try disabling any scripts you have too.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
hm

"addon" issue?

personally, i think the cheat is normal, i usually get top frag (or sec) every game, im not sure about its performance in mm hvh, but for 16k, onetap is a good cheat

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I use ot for a bit under a year and it´s just so damn outdated. Pls... this needs to be better. Even if you know ur cheat gonna sell no matter the state you should at least tell the community if you are still updating or even supporting the cheat.
Hack still gets updated, how else would it be up through various csgo updates

ntrzr

We have a community Javascripting server where we post all the news regarding onetap and people can very easily report bugs or suggest features, they can also easily get in contact with alpha members and ask reasonable questions. As an alpha member I can ensure you that the hack is still being worked on very hard and precisely in the background, there is a lot of stuff recoded, changed, improved and added.
The Discord: https://discord.gg/9YMVect

kekwlol

Bruh the last cheat features update for neverlose was in September of 2021 and it was just fixed animation issues and lua api, the last cheat features update for Aimware was in November of 2021 so I don't know what you're on about, other cheats are literally not any better when it comes to updating. The only cheat I know that has updated recently is skeet with their roll angle but skeet hasn't had a decent update like that since 2019, also you get banned from skeet for being inactive, trying to get an hwid reset, writing languages other than English on the forums, saying anything about wish, and breathing.

Reactions: keoperDAB

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Bruh the last cheat features update for neverlose was in September of 2021 and it was just fixed animation issues and lua api, the last cheat features update for Aimware was in November of 2021 so I don't know what you're on about, other cheats are literally not any better when it comes to updating. The only cheat I know that has updated recently is skeet with their roll angle but skeet hasn't had a decent update like that since 2019, also you get banned from skeet for being inactive, trying to get an hwid reset, writing languages other than English on the forums, saying anything about wish, and breathing.
no they love chinese people money, u can speak Chinese in skeet forum probably LOL

btw first time I browse skeet forum its just like a old forum from somewhere and the ban rules are cringe