Question about double payment

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
I did a payment with SOFORT and then saw its not instant. So lets say i do a payment with my creditcard, would i be able to get the first payment back question mark.

Thanks

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Refunds and how they work:
- Refunds will only be given if there is a mistake that was made by ONETAP.
- Refunds will not be given if any software associated with ONETAP was executed on any machine at least once.
- Users caught abusing third party payment services to obtain free services will be immediately and permanently banned without further notice.
- Subscriptions may be terminated by ONETAP Administration at any time without a warning and liability, whether financial or not.

If you REALLY need your money back, contact support or wait for your previous payment to go through.

Refunds and how they work:
- Refunds will only be given if there is a mistake that was made by ONETAP.
- Refunds will not be given if any software associated with ONETAP was executed on any machine at least once.
- Users caught abusing third party payment services to obtain free services will be immediately and permanently banned without further notice.
- Subscriptions may be terminated by ONETAP Administration at any time without a warning and liability, whether financial or not.

If you REALLY need your money back, contact support or wait for your previous payment to go through.
Im so unlucky. I did the second payment via BTC and now coinbase had a error processing the payment..God dammit.