Question

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
I'm new to all this cheating stuff I've looked a little bit into but never been able to settle on something. I see that its UD which is cool but are all these cheats like this for only HVH or can I used them in COMP/Pub matches? If I were to pay $20USD i'd hope I could use them other than private/HVH matches.

Thank you,

What all do i need before purchase or after purchasing? I see a lot of people with "Cfg's" what is the steps to using a cheat like this?

Hydraa44

Yea, there is a legit section in the cheat for MM, and you can use it on MM, and Wingman if that's what you were asking, as for before purchasing... I suggest watching videos and reading the forums to see the cheat, see if you like it etc. and after purchasing you just download the loader, follow its instructions, make sure that once you download the loader on one computer that you don't use the cheat on another computer, once you download and launch the loader your account will be Hardware ID Locked (HWID Lock) meaning you can't use the same subscription (same account) on other computers, you are limited to 1 computer per account... then once you are in game just adjust the settings to what you like, the "Cfg's" (configs) are just settings that other users have made using the cheat to their preferences... The whole thing really comes down to what you want. and as for the price, $20 is a standard price for a premium cheat such as this, and this is one of the best there is. If you have any other questions don't hesitate

Osdfsefh

I'm new to all this cheating stuff I've looked a little bit into but never been able to settle on something. I see that its UD which is cool but are all these cheats like this for only HVH or can I used them in COMP/Pub matches? If I were to pay $20USD i'd hope I could use them other than private/HVH matches.

Thank you,
Don't use ot in mm, that shit will get you detected way too easily. Besides, the legitbot sucks ass anyways..

It's fine for nonprime hvh but dont inject ot on any prime accounts.

If you want a good legit cheat go to Novolinehook.com and apply there. That's a good legit which isn't missing 90% of features and it also has never been detected