Resolver

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

t0masix

Rarely missing with this cheat, haven't shot legit AA probably because of safe point JS, but sure, scout sometimes shoots some fakes.

trav

there is nothing wrong with the resolver at all, you are delusional if you think it there is. If you are going to make such claims, at least provide video proof of you missing. Dont post a video of you missing 1 or 2 shots because that doesn't mean anything at all.

meen

The resolver has had so many updates and is almost as good as you can get.

There are no logs for resolver, only spread. They are not needed because if you miss due to something that's not spread its out of your control anyways.
this shitty resolver misses pastes,static aa,legit aa, legits,baim, everything you could possibly thing of

VODKAhvh

this shitty resolver misses pastes,static aa,legit aa, legits,baim, everything you could possibly thing of
missing baim is on your config for sure since i rarely miss baim and when i do its awp, i do miss head sometimes but depends on the situation. of course ur gonna miss if getting triple peeked and all 3 of them are slowwalking, bruteforce is hard to predict especially the resolver having a rough time resolving 3 ppl at once. Would say it is a playstyle/cfg issue

meen

missing baim is on your config for sure since i rarely miss baim and when i do its awp, i do miss head sometimes but depends on the situation. of course ur gonna miss if getting triple peeked and all 3 of them are slowwalking, bruteforce is hard to predict especially the resolver having a rough time resolving 3 ppl at once. Would say it is a playstyle/cfg issue
nope isnt tested that shit in an hvh server

Sweg

unknown.png

cheat's fine, user issue