Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Variable

Hello, this is my first major hvh cheat as I have only used aw before and thats pretty much a joke in terms of raging for the most part. I think this is amazing and the best rage cheat in the world but theres a few things I don't like. I feel like the loader is pasted as I have seen the source and have used it a bit before (but obviously not connected to an sql database) and the cheat in general feels pasted a bit, like the menu animations are a bit slow but non of this matters because the main part of the cheat is the best I've seen. I bought this purely for rage and I can solo carry games easily, honestly the best experience raging I've had.

I do not however feel like it's worth 20 euro a month. I know that other cheats are around the same price but at the same time, those have deals for 3months, 6months 12months and lifetime, this has no discounts for going up sub tiers.

I would buy this if you just want something powerful for rage and legit but if you want more or are thinking this is pricey, I'd go with something else. Although, this is the best public rage p2c on the market imo.

kazu

Disabled
I do not however feel like it's worth 20 euro a month. I know that other cheats are around the same price but at the same time, those have deals for 3months, 6months 12months and lifetime, this has no discounts for going up sub tiers.

Adding anything that's higher than 1 month as duration of a sub is pretty dumb, so be happy there is an 3 month option.
Also, this review makes pretty much no sense at all.

Harrods

they really should add deals when buying more than a month kind of like how aimware does it. would of bought onetap back when it first went public but it wasn't worth paying that every month, only ended up buying it because i'm sick and tired of how aimware performs.

Reactions: Variable

Variable

they really should add deals when buying more than a month kind of like how aimware does it. would of bought onetap back when it first went public but it wasn't worth paying that every month, only ended up buying it because i'm sick and tired of how aimware performs.

In the same boat bro