untrusted speculations

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

jaker

Early adopter
do you have anti-untrusted on in the config tab?

are you also using fake duck and anti aim?

abatrowy

do you have anti-untrusted on in the config tab?

are you also using fake duck and anti aim?
well anti-untrusted yes, as i said check it on my screenshots.
also fakeduck with aa doesnt matter, my friend is playing with aimware also with aas and fd and he is getting only overwatch also onetapsu have only pitch down.

jaker

Early adopter
well anti-untrusted yes, as i said check it on my screenshots.
also fakeduck with aa doesnt matter, my friend is playing with aimware also with aas and fd and he is getting only overwatch also onetapsu have only pitch down.
ok, well, fake duck does matter, and if you're using that, thats why you're getting untrusted

Reactions: plart

abatrowy

ok, well, fake duck does matter, and if you're using that, thats why you're getting untrusted
trust me its not, while i got untrusted my friend decided to play alone by next 5 hours and the next day he got overwatch. (also he was fakeducking too)

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
trust me its not, while i got untrusted my friend decided to play alone by next 5 hours and the next day he got overwatch. (also he was fakeducking too)
Quick duck is also an issue.

Warfield

fakeduck causes an untrusted ban , trust me , if your friend havent got untrusted in that moment he have luck.

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
wingman overwatch cases show up as untrusted bans sometimes for some weird reason

Reactions: PA40

KateAwpton

Banned
Fakeduck shouldn’t get you untrusted or it wouldn’t work with anti untrusted on? I don’t think you guys understand how a untrusted ban works. I also questioned some untrusted bans awhile ago on another cheat and was confused. Didn’t know wingman did that, thanks kitty, explains a lot of unnecessary head aches lol