VPN policy

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

deev

Hey, just want to ask what's your policy on VPNs. Would using it prevent me from getting an occasional HWID reset? I don't want to end up banned for it so I'd appreciate if you let me know. Thanks and take care.

Stillig

Early adopter
From my experience VPNs dont tend to be huge thing when it comes to ot sometimes they are required to inject maybe when a server region is down but if anything i dont think it plays a huge factor in the HWID section and if anything they will probably just ask for further information if needed when it comes to a HWID reset:)

Tibzzy

From my experience VPNs dont tend to be huge thing when it comes to ot sometimes they are required to inject maybe when a server region is down but if anything i dont think it plays a huge factor in the HWID section and if anything they will probably just ask for further information if needed when it comes to a HWID reset:)
TLDR: you won’t have a problem injecting on a vpn, just don’t request an hwid reset from a different ip than you bought ur sub or normally on.