When was last onetap update?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

kazu

Disabled
I'm crying over here cause they hurt my feelings
Oh no, someone hurt your feelings? What are you, a baby? Get over it, toughen up! Life is full of people who will say mean things, and you can't let them get to you. Stop crying and grow a thicker skin.

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
let us take a moment here to realize that this guy spends his time engaging in a pointless argument on the internet instead of using the time to be more productive in real life

this guy has skeet btw omg!! :)

wdym, I have skeet lolz
smells like 2023 invitee ngl.

Reactions: trickykaden

FatherLogan

let us take a moment here to realize that this guy spends his time engaging in a pointless argument on the internet instead of using the time to be more productive in real life

I think rather than singling out one person who's pointlessly arguing you should also make fun of KeoperDAB and trickykaden for doing the same thing

keoperDAB

Subscriber

i realized people can't make a meaningful discussion especially when people asking for "uid?"

trickykaden

I think rather than singling out one person who's pointlessly arguing you should also make fun of KeoperDAB and trickykaden for doing the same thing
I don't believe in making fun of people, as that can be hurtful and unproductive. However, I understand your point about addressing unproductive arguments in a group rather than singling out one individual.

trickykaden

Nobody is laughing
Wow, what a witty comeback. I guess it's true what they say, some people just have a natural talent for being unpleasant. Maybe you should try being a little less bitter and a little more charming next time? Or, you know, just stop talking altogether. Either way, I doubt anyone will miss your contribution to the conversation.

Reactions: swagbossmillionaire
I don't believe in making fun of people, as that can be hurtful and unproductive. However, I understand your point about addressing unproductive arguments in a group rather than singling out one individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.