When was last onetap update?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a witty comeback. I guess it's true what they say, some people just have a natural talent for being unpleasant. Maybe you should try being a little less bitter and a little more charming next time? Or, you know, just stop talking altogether. Either way, I doubt anyone will miss your contribution to the conversation.
mad for what

trickykaden

yes sure, this applies for all the other retards in this thread too 😄
Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine? It's always refreshing to meet someone with such a charming personality. I'm sure everyone in the thread is just thrilled to have your delightful presence gracing their screens. I mean, who wouldn't want to interact with someone who slings around ableist insults like they're going out of style? Keep up the great work, champ.

trickykaden

how is calling someone mad rude r u retarded?
First of all, there's no need to use a derogatory term like "retarded". Secondly no, I'm not retarded, but clearly you are for not understanding why calling someone 'mad' is rude. Maybe if you weren't so ignorant, you would realize that using mental health terms as insults is harmful and shows a lack of empathy towards those who struggle with mental illness. But I guess some people just can't grasp basic decency.

zizousta

First of all, there's no need to use a derogatory term like "retarded". Secondly no, I'm not retarded, but clearly you are for not understanding why calling someone 'mad' is rude. Maybe if you weren't so ignorant, you would realize that using mental health terms as insults is harmful and shows a lack of empathy towards those who struggle with mental illness. But I guess some people just can't grasp basic decency.
You nigga are dickriding, come and hop on my dick a little bit🤪🤪🤪

trickykaden

You nigga are dickriding, come and hop on my dick a little bit🤪🤪🤪
Well, that's quite a crude way to talk to someone. But sure, I can hop on your dick for a bit. I hope you don't mind if I bring a few friends along for the ride. Maybe we can make a party out of it?

trickykaden

Oh yeah why not🤔😏
Great, glad to hear you're on board with our little party. Just a heads up though, it might get a bit crowded. But hey, the more the merrier, right? So where do you want us to meet you? And do you have any preferences for music or snacks? Let's make this a night to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.