Current cheat state?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Soviet456

everytime when GS is down i use OT its decent with some scripts can be on top

(gamesense lately has been down a lot of times)

Last edited:

Egis

again, im not sure how that is even supposed to work. maybe you run OT in insecure mode (via shortcut and -insecure flag)? if thats the case, try just running ot normally, if that doesnt fix the problem, redownload the loader.
even though i always run it in insecure, my trust factor was most of the time greener than many of my legit friends and id often get messages about their trust even if i used a legit or a semirage config in my matches. to add to this, ive never been vac banned with ot and i doubt they wouldnt inform you right away if the cheat was detected.

as for other paid cheats, i have a sub for a red public one, which does not affect your trust either. i also tested on f2p accounts with cracked versions of OT (ot2 and ot3) all i can say is that they dont have any impact on my trust and i did not receive a vac ban due to running it with vac bypass (which onetap does have if you dont start the insecure loader)

tldr its a you problem, a good cheat (or really any paid cheat) will not lower your trust factor, only what you do with the cheat. as ive mentioned before, some other things are included in the trust calculation, you can read my previous post if you didnt already.

oh shit didn't notice my sub ran out
well what can you do
Load the cheat without -insecure )))))))

BlueElixir

Load the cheat without -insecure )))))))
Pretty sure you don't understand me. I meant running the OT loader in insecure mode. That's not the same as running CS:GO in insecure mode.

Loader insecure mode:
- you can play on vac secure servers
- vac is still enabled
- doesn't close game / steam when opening loader
- doesn't run vac bypass so chance of getting vac banned is higher than normal

CS:GO insecure mode:
- you can't play on vac secure servers
- vac is disabled

As you can see, these are completely different things, and, as someone who joined in 2019, you should be able to understand that from " run OT in insecure mode via shortcut and -insecure flag".

Egis

Pretty sure you don't understand me. I meant running the OT loader in insecure mode. That's not the same as running CS:GO in insecure mode.

Loader insecure mode:
- you can play on vac secure servers
- vac is still enabled
- doesn't close game / steam when opening loader
- doesn't run vac bypass so chance of getting vac banned is higher than normal

CS:GO insecure mode:
- you can't play on vac secure servers
- vac is disabled

As you can see, these are completely different things, and, as someone who joined in 2019, you should be able to understand that from " run OT in insecure mode via shortcut and -insecure flag".
I know exactly what you are taking about, all im saying is load the cheat without it being insecure and watch your trust drop

BlueElixir

I know exactly what you are taking about, all im saying is load the cheat without it being insecure and watch your trust drop
As I've just noticed, the insecure loader has been disabled, that is you can no longer use it to inject onetap into csgo if you don't run the game in insecure mode too. Why I haven't noticed this before is because I didn't have a sub since the last time I posted here (Jun 20, 2021). The insecure loader worked before, but it didn't change the fact that ot never lowered my trust factor. Not v3, not v4, not now, not ever.
I've also played a few games on my main with ot recently (proper 16 round competitive, both soloq and with others) and my trust is still green (20 people on l2p, other high trust accounts don't show tf messages), so I have no clue where you're pulling that information from.

Egis

As I've just noticed, the insecure loader has been disabled, that is you can no longer use it to inject onetap into csgo if you don't run the game in insecure mode too. Why I haven't noticed this before is because I didn't have a sub since the last time I posted here (Jun 20, 2021). The insecure loader worked before, but it didn't change the fact that ot never lowered my trust factor. Not v3, not v4, not now, not ever.
I've also played a few games on my main with ot recently (proper 16 round competitive, both soloq and with others) and my trust is still green (20 people on l2p, other high trust accounts don't show tf messages), so I have no clue where you're pulling that information from.
billed-cap.png