resolver?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is such as mess lol.
Also, people keep talking about the resolver and how it works/is flawed when they don't even understand how animation layers work or how OT tries to determine an enemy's desync in the first place.

There is practically no information to go by when someone is standing apart from their previously-logged desync delta and layer 3 (which is shitty and delayed), so if you set your desync to a random delta each tick while standing most cheats will miss like 2/3 shots.

Moving players can actually be resolved using information in animation layers, and OT does a meh job of this.
Once OT misses it just bruteforces. Sometimes it decides not to bruteforce (anti-anti-bruteforce?) but it tends to try other sides and alike.

gaygoblin

config issue + uid issue
Your version of my quote doesn't even add up you missed ", you can tell one's education by looking at " therefore making it invalid as it is a false quote.
You missed capitalizing your 'i's again and did not use commas.
Where did you get I was using Grammarly from?
The sentence was formed correctly while Apple's auto-correction corrected me to saying whey instead of what, too bad you can't blame auto-correction on unintelligent huh? (whey is a word while 'unintillegent' isn't)
Where have I said you cannot complain about ot on ot fourms?
You don't have a space between who and think.
Are you also claiming you have telepathy?
You and your 'friends' are not very good sources.
You called spread bullshit, are you saying spread doesn't exist?
Did you expect high hc to remove spread?
The only question I asked you is "8. As you stated in a previous comment “keep fanning ot”, did you expect me to fan something else on onetap forums?"
There is only 1 singular question so it should be 'question' and not 'questions'.
Yes, that was a question you can tell by the question mark, and you called me 'unintillegent'.
You still have yet given any real, reliable evidence, or countered my points.
You've missed number 1 and went straight to 2 and 3, I am better educated than you since you cannot count, in fact, most toddlers are able to count.
Nice of you to up your vocabulary as I commanded you to do so, keep on the lookout for more commands my pet.
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle" - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Lastly, I did not want to list numbers this time as I thought I had embarrassed you enough and it's not like you could count anyways

Edit: thought this would fit
you're really trying to act smart aren't you/ keep being a jackass XAXAXAXAXAXA fan this shit paste more you ape brain + you forming actual sentences while i just type random shit out shows how mad you are at me XAXAXAXAXAXA.
1. you're the type of person to make it seem like you're trust worthy caues you're a "well known member (not)"
2. the fact that some one can miss some how do to spread while crouching is baffling 90% of the time it's a prediction error
3. i didn't expect it to remove spread but to remove the chance of missing as much
4. you unironically have 4 in your name instead of an a you have a mindset of a fucking child XAXAXAXAXAXA
5. you repeat yourself so often it's making me think you have alzheimer forgetting every sentence you fucking write XAXAXAXAXA
6. yousay i can't count while i'm using numbers nice iq monkey brain LLLLL
conclusion: you think you're smart as fuck but in reality you need auto correct and hours to form a sentence XXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
//closed

gaygoblin

Your version of my quote doesn't even add up you missed ", you can tell one's education by looking at " therefore making it invalid as it is a false quote.
You missed capitalizing your 'i's again and did not use commas.
Where did you get I was using Grammarly from?
The sentence was formed correctly while Apple's auto-correction corrected me to saying whey instead of what, too bad you can't blame auto-correction on unintelligent huh? (whey is a word while 'unintillegent' isn't)
Where have I said you cannot complain about ot on ot fourms?
You don't have a space between who and think.
Are you also claiming you have telepathy?
You and your 'friends' are not very good sources.
You called spread bullshit, are you saying spread doesn't exist?
Did you expect high hc to remove spread?
The only question I asked you is "8. As you stated in a previous comment “keep fanning ot”, did you expect me to fan something else on onetap forums?"
There is only 1 singular question so it should be 'question' and not 'questions'.
Yes, that was a question you can tell by the question mark, and you called me 'unintillegent'.
You still have yet given any real, reliable evidence, or countered my points.
You've missed number 1 and went straight to 2 and 3, I am better educated than you since you cannot count, in fact, most toddlers are able to count.
Nice of you to up your vocabulary as I commanded you to do so, keep on the lookout for more commands my pet.
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle" - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Lastly, I did not want to list numbers this time as I thought I had embarrassed you enough and it's not like you could count anyways

Edit: thought this would fit
5. I used Grammarly to prove you wrong, LMAO OK
unknown.png

CriticalYT

i think your script or cfg messes up because i hit that shots easy

Solution options i know:
Higher Hitchance
Try without the Script

Last edited:

L4wless174

Early adopter
you're really trying to act smart aren't you/ keep being a jackass XAXAXAXAXAXA fan this shit paste more you ape brain + you forming actual sentences while i just type random shit out shows how mad you are at me XAXAXAXAXAXA.
1. you're the type of person to make it seem like you're trust worthy caues you're a "well known member (not)"
2. the fact that some one can miss some how do to spread while crouching is baffling 90% of the time it's a prediction error
3. i didn't expect it to remove spread but to remove the chance of missing as much
4. you unironically have 4 in your name instead of an a you have a mindset of a fucking child XAXAXAXAXAXA
5. you repeat yourself so often it's making me think you have alzheimer forgetting every sentence you fucking write XAXAXAXAXA
6. yousay i can't count while i'm using numbers nice iq monkey brain LLLLL
conclusion: you think you're smart as fuck but in reality you need auto correct and hours to form a sentence XXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
//closed
Prove it's pasted
Not mad just making you mad
Ayy he started to count again!!!! wooo hooo, did you use google and figure numbers out if so I've gotta say it's quite impressive especially for someone like you.
'you/'
Not trying to act smart just that educated, I can't help it
1. was that a not joke? so well-known member = trustworthy?
2. there is spread while crouching
3. doesn't mean it won't miss
4. you unironically have 'goblin' in your name, you are currently acting more childish and getting mad on the internet.
5. repeating myself bc you are unable to reply to my statements, just trying to see if you are capable to reply which at this point, I think not.
6. 'yousay' you missed number 1 and started from 2 and then to 3.
Again with the 'you think', you are unable to know what I think, I don't think I'm smart as fuck but just smarter than you.
I have other things to do in life and I have formed a priority list proving you incorrect is on the bottom, as I have stated I was getting proper education so I cannot always reply instantly. I did not need autocorrect nor am I using one, you also are not able to know if I used it or not.
If I was to use autocorrect, it is better than spelling like you.
However, I will recommend Grammarly to you because of the one important feature that I think is going to help you, when you double click a word it shows the definition in an easy to understand way.

Reminder: you still have yet to provide evidence for any and all of your claims nor did you counter any of my statements.

Feel free to reply as this argument is getting more and more interesting, people rarely fight a fight that they've already lost in, gotta respect the persistence

gaygoblin

prove it's pasted?
well v1 or v2 was pasted as far as i know dunno about v3-v4 but the movement on the cheat as far as i know is dog shit
"1. was that a not joke?" please don't call yourself educated while you mess up the easiest of words
what's wrong with the name goblin? still better than fucking l4wless
unable to respond to your statements? wdym i'm clearly the one winning especially when you go as far to call yourself an intellectual tone your ego down you're not even remotely known
the contradiction " I did not need autocorrect nor am I using one," "The sentence was formed correctly while Apple's auto-correction corrected me"
low iq incel just hdf honestly you're not smarter than a bag of rocks.
also why do you care so much about grammar? your mother doesn't seem to care much about it especially when she mubles everytime my 9 giga meter cock is in her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: Alphanine
Status
Not open for further replies.