resolver?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

L4wless174

Early adopter
prove it's pasted?
well v1 or v2 was pasted as far as i know dunno about v3-v4 but the movement on the cheat as far as i know is dog shit
"1. was that a not joke?" please don't call yourself educated while you mess up the easiest of words
what's wrong with the name goblin? still better than fucking l4wless
unable to respond to your statements? wdym i'm clearly the one winning especially when you go as far to call yourself an intellectual tone your ego down you're not even remotely known
the contradiction " I did not need autocorrect nor am I using one," "The sentence was formed correctly while Apple's auto-correction corrected me"
low iq incel just hdf honestly you're not smarter than a bag of rocks.
also why do you care so much about grammar? your mother doesn't seem to care much about it especially when she mubles everytime my 9 giga meter cock is in her mouth.
I did not say prove it was pasted (past tense again).
Movement is fine and works about as well as any other cheats.
I asked if it was not a joke, nothing wrong with that as you did say "(not)"
Your name isn't 'goblin' it's 'gaygoblin', you cant even get your own username straight.
Google search 'goblin'.
Winning has nothing to do with not being able to respond.
I'll assume 'i'm clearly the one winning' was a joke as I still have some hope for you.
Quote me where I called myself 'intellectual tone'
"call yourself an intellectual tone your ego down"??????
Where have I said I was known?
Using as in present tense, I type some of these on PC and some on iPad. I wrote using after saying "The sentence was formed correctly while Apple's auto-correction corrected me".
Do not need ≠ not have it on (it is set automatically on)
If I'm not smarter than a bag of rocks what are you smarter than?
I care because you cared shown in here "your grammar is dog shit" btw you were the one starting to care about grammar while having shit grammar.
Oops, I caught another grammar mistake that you've made, you said Giga instead of mili, also it does explain why she has malaria

gaygoblin

I did not say prove it was pasted (past tense again).
Movement is fine and works about as well as any other cheats.
I asked if it was not a joke, nothing wrong with that as you did say "(not)"
Your name isn't 'goblin' it's 'gaygoblin', you cant even get your own username straight.
Google search 'goblin'.
Winning has nothing to do with not being able to respond.
I'll assume 'i'm clearly the one winning' was a joke as I still have some hope for you.
Quote me where I called myself 'intellectual tone'
"call yourself an intellectual tone your ego down"??????
Where have I said I was known?
Using as in present tense, I type some of these on PC and some on iPad. I wrote using after saying "The sentence was formed correctly while Apple's auto-correction corrected me".
Do not need ≠ not have it on (it is set automatically on)
If I'm not smarter than a bag of rocks what are you smarter than?
I care because you cared shown in here "your grammar is dog shit" btw you were the one starting to care about grammar while having shit grammar.
Oops, I caught another grammar mistake that you've made, you said Giga instead of mili, also it does explain why she has malaria
"Prove it's pasted" i provided evidence it was pasted maybe you should've specified the question more.
the movement/auto strafer is garbage don't even.
what's wrong with having the name gaygoblin not only does it reflect your sexuality but also how you look.
Do not need ≠ not have it on but you said you had it on? if you're going to critisieze me for not being specific enough hold yourself up to that standard and really specify when and where you did/did not say "insert sentence"
lastly she's using that as an excuse to grow distance from you also no need to bring your mili meter dick into this conversation in terms i've already won i focused more on attacking the cheat while you're butt hurt i don't put periods or commas in my sentences cause i couldn't care enough XAXAXAXAXAXA https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821441934064091181/832453225788866560/jews.jpg now by god plesae stop responding as i have more important things to do other than talk to a guy with a zelda pfp and replaces a's with 4's.
//closed

Status
Not open for further replies.