resolver?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

L4wless174

Early adopter
"Prove it's pasted" i provided evidence it was pasted maybe you should've specified the question more.
the movement/auto strafer is garbage don't even.
what's wrong with having the name gaygoblin not only does it reflect your sexuality but also how you look.
Do not need ≠ not have it on but you said you had it on? if you're going to critisieze me for not being specific enough hold yourself up to that standard and really specify when and where you did/did not say "insert sentence"
lastly she's using that as an excuse to grow distance from you also no need to bring your mili meter dick into this conversation in terms i've already won i focused more on attacking the cheat while you're butt hurt i don't put periods or commas in my sentences cause i couldn't care enough XAXAXAXAXAXA https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821441934064091181/832453225788866560/jews.jpg now by god plesae stop responding as i have more important things to do other than talk to a guy with a zelda pfp and replaces a's with 4's.
//closed
You just said "well v1 or v2 was pasted as far as i know" you never provided proof. I don't need to specify if you can read.
Auto strafer works fine, no idea if you mean features don't work or what.
Being gay is a sin. You've sinned 🤯
Again, had = past tense.
"critisieze" btw
If you can read you'd know if I had or nad not said "insert sentence"
Malaria isn't contagious if that's what you mean (https://www.cdc.gov/malaria/about/faqs.html)
If you were able to read I said you misspelled millimeter, nowhere have I said anything about my dick size.
You were the one who started to talk about your dick size, is it because you are insecure or what? it would explain a lot though.
you say I'm repeating myself but you repeated something about you winning. Denying the facts is one thing but it seems as you are actually believing it, which makes it even worse. (you've also repeated XAXAXA way too many times)
'XAXAXA' means hahaha in greek, you're greek Idk why you're talking tbh.
Ha, you've stolen my butt hurt joke, cant be original? well, that's okay since the standards for people who use XAXAXA are low enough for me to not care that much.
You cared enough to bring up my grammar.
Clearly, you don't, I don't know of someone that doesn't have time in such a poorly developed country.
Zelda>Goblin, Zelda has 27 games, I cant seem to find a game about any 'legend of goblin'.
gaygoblin not only does it reflect your sexuality but also how you look.
So I'm going to imagine you look like Gollum from LOTR which is rather worse than Zelda.
I imagine that you don't have to imagine looking like Gollum though.

gaygoblin

You just said "well v1 or v2 was pasted as far as i know" you never provided proof. I don't need to specify if you can read.
Auto strafer works fine, no idea if you mean features don't work or what.
Being gay is a sin. You've sinned 🤯
Again, had = past tense.
"critisieze" btw
If you can read you'd know if I had or nad not said "insert sentence"
Malaria isn't contagious if that's what you mean (https://www.cdc.gov/malaria/about/faqs.html)
If you were able to read I said you misspelled millimeter, nowhere have I said anything about my dick size.
You were the one who started to talk about your dick size, is it because you are insecure or what? it would explain a lot though.
you say I'm repeating myself but you repeated something about you winning. Denying the facts is one thing but it seems as you are actually believing it, which makes it even worse. (you've also repeated XAXAXA way too many times)
'XAXAXA' means hahaha in greek, you're greek Idk why you're talking tbh.
Ha, you've stolen my butt hurt joke, cant be original? well, that's okay since the standards for people who use XAXAXA are low enough for me to not care that much.
You cared enough to bring up my grammar.
Clearly, you don't, I don't know of someone that doesn't have time in such a poorly developed country.
Zelda>Goblin, Zelda has 27 games, I cant seem to find a game about any 'legend of goblin'.

So I'm going to imagine you look like Gollum from LOTR which is rather worse than Zelda.
I imagine that you don't have to imagine looking like Gollum though.
nad?

Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide
unknown.png

how many times are you not gonna capitalize greek it's Greek​

L4wless174

Early adopter
First of all, let me apologize.
I honestly did not know I was arguing with a rather unfortunate person. Especially one in Greece, you have my deepest sympathy.
But i would still like to continue me dominating
nad?

Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide​

unknown.png

how many times are you not gonna capitalize greek it's Greek​

You didn't capitalize 'nad' when referring to Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide
You didn't capitalize the first word of every sentence.
You also didn't capitalize greek.
also why do you care so much about grammar?
greek greek greek, did I hit a nerve?
You have autocorrection on but you criticize me for using autocorrection?
NAD can stand for lots of things, not just Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide.
‘nad’ would be an abbreviation, ‘critisieze’ is neither a word nor an abbreviation.

I'd like to continue this dispute until the 23rd of April as it will bring historical meaning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.