Aimware or Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

uzO1341

Thinking about getting either Aimware or Onetap in the upcoming days and not sure which to get. I like to legit hack for the most part and then HvH if needed. Was thinking about getting aimware but I've seen a lot of posts about Onetap being better. But I've seen a lot of Onetap cracks and I'm not sure if it's worth spending the money if it will just get cracked.

So which do I get?

xHydro

onetap is better than aimware for hvh i think but for legit cheating both cheats are good probably

Desh

Not being bias just trying to make sure I get the best cheat for the proper price if you know what I mean.
im using aimware and i dont think its better. even for legit cheating is ot better i think but idk aw strafer shit af and sometimes aw just prefire and you die

uzO1341

im using aimware and i dont think its better. even for legit cheating is ot better i think but idk aw strafer shit af and sometimes aw just prefire and you die
Aimware lifetime is 120 USD and Onetap for 12 months is 185 USD. Do you think it's worth spending the extra money for better performance?

Desh

yep you play much hvh? ot. if u prefer legit cheating with cleaner aimbot aimware lifetime if you force legit cheating novolinehook

Desh

aimware is a good allrounder and lifetime but cant beat ot in movement / rage / performence

xHydro

Aimware lifetime is 120 USD and Onetap for 12 months is 185 USD. Do you think it's worth spending the extra money for better performance?
aimware's performance is bad,i mean it makes ur pc lag and stuff u need to have good pc for aimware