Aimware or Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

xHydro

yep and is at semiraging, raging, legit not the best
well im semi rager and i should buy ot for semi raging most likely as i know there is fake duck in mm js i dont like only skeeters to have fd in mm kinda gay

Spawnny1337

Thinking about getting either Aimware or Onetap in the upcoming days and not sure which to get. I like to legit hack for the most part and then HvH if needed. Was thinking about getting aimware but I've seen a lot of posts about Onetap being better. But I've seen a lot of Onetap cracks and I'm not sure if it's worth spending the money if it will just get cracked.

So which do I get?
you don't have to type all that , the answer is ONETAP

Zweds

if you go on the aimware forums and ask this question they will all say aimware
same goes on here. personally i would choose onetap

LilCape

Thinking about getting either Aimware or Onetap in the upcoming days and not sure which to get. I like to legit hack for the most part and then HvH if needed. Was thinking about getting aimware but I've seen a lot of posts about Onetap being better. But I've seen a lot of Onetap cracks and I'm not sure if it's worth spending the money if it will just get cracked.

So which do I get?
Listen, I've used both cheats for about a year and OneTap is wayyy ahead in most categories, but AimWares legit bot is so much better in my opinion.

All about how you use it I guess.

So which do I get?
If you play mm more, Aimware because of the fakeduck and the resolver is better. if you play community get onetap

PiotreQ

So which do I get?
ezfrags premium tapping onetap and aimware, buy ezfrags premium

luvisrage16

1.Don't hear these brain dead kids who say onetap is better at staff because all mods from aimware and onetap are good!
2.Aimware is better for what you want to do (legit cheating), but if you want for HvH get onetap!
3. Onetap downgrading this mean they go worst with every version they release this mean v3 was better than v4 for rage, for menu v4 was better but who care about menu!
Probably this will be deleted by onetap staff but if not +rep for staff because they are open mind!
DYvTcIA.jpg