Aimware or Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Thinking about getting either Aimware or Onetap in the upcoming days and not sure which to get. I like to legit hack for the most part and then HvH if needed. Was thinking about getting aimware but I've seen a lot of posts about Onetap being better. But I've seen a lot of Onetap cracks and I'm not sure if it's worth spending the money if it will just get cracked.

So which do I get?
it's really a matter of personal preference when it comes to rage, some people do better with aimware and some do better with onetap. everybody has there preference too. a lot of people on this forum in particular like to base "facts" on their opinions as with every other forum. you have to try both, there are quality differences between the two for sure, its just up to you as the consumer to find out which one is better. I honestly wouldn't trust any user reviews or opinions on any forums because they all have a varying degree of misinformation caused by user error.

L4wless174

Early adopter
it's really a matter of personal preference when it comes to rage, some people do better with aimware and some do better with onetap. everybody has there preference too. a lot of people on this forum in particular like to base "facts" on their opinions as with every other forum. you have to try both, there are quality differences between the two for sure, its just up to you as the consumer to find out which one is better. I honestly wouldn't trust any user reviews or opinions on any forums because they all have a varying degree of misinformation caused by user error.
I've never seen someone top fragging with aimware on a hvh server

adaama111

Thinking about getting either Aimware or Onetap in the upcoming days and not sure which to get. I like to legit hack for the most part and then HvH if needed. Was thinking about getting aimware but I've seen a lot of posts about Onetap being better. But I've seen a lot of Onetap cracks and I'm not sure if it's worth spending the money if it will just get cracked.

So which do I get?
looool ot on top

luvisrage16

fbo7pEs.png

aimware had a lot of detection problems in the past vac waves..

Last edited: