How Detectable is Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Gintoki

Hey, I only just heard about this cheat and it looks amazing. I did however, find out that it got detected a few months ago and that makes me worried. I'm using PerfectAim atm (I hope I'm allowed to say the other cheats name, sorry if I'm not). Their cheat hasn't been detected in like forever and I haven't been banned using it before, so it makes me worried about purchasing this cheat since this one does offer way more features and looks amazing for when it comes to HvH. I'm worried about it's detection though, will it be safe to use in the long run? Just making sure because when my monthly subscription for PerfectAim is over, I might consider getting this cheat. Thanks for reading! I appreciate any feedback.

EDIT: Also just remembered, what is the "Unlock Inventory Access" feature? I watched a video about it on YouTube and apparently it lets you swap weapons mid-match? Does it mean like swap around the R8-Revolver to the Deagle etc in case you have the wrong one selected?

Ilonia

Advertising other software providers/software/platforms/services not related to onetap on onetap forums isn't allowed, but only members with a premium upgrade can view rules thread, but I still recommend to edit it out.

heir cheat hasn't been detected in like forever and I haven't been banned using it before, so it makes me worried about purchasing this cheat since this one does offer way more features and looks amazing for when it comes to HvH. I'm worried about its detection though, will it be safe to use in the long run?

If you are purchasing onetap for hvh, you shouldn't be worried about detection because it happens only on servers protected with VAC. I'm not sure how many times onetap got detected, but I've never got a VAC ban before while playing nonprime hvh or prime legit, only overwatch.

EDIT: Also just remembered, what is the "Unlock Inventory Access" feature? I watched a video about it on YouTube and apparently it lets you swap weapons mid-match? Does it mean like swap around the R8-Revolver to the Deagle etc in case you have the wrong one selected?

Exactly. It allows you to change weapons (deagle to revolver as example), weapon skins, etc. Without cheats, you would have to leave match to do that, and Unlock Inventory Access bypass that.

zBogdyKo

you
Hey, I only just heard about this cheat and it looks amazing. I did however, find out that it got detected a few months ago and that makes me worried. I'm using PerfectAim atm (I hope I'm allowed to say the other cheats name, sorry if I'm not). Their cheat hasn't been detected in like forever and I haven't been banned using it before, so it makes me worried about purchasing this cheat since this one does offer way more features and looks amazing for when it comes to HvH. I'm worried about it's detection though, will it be safe to use in the long run? Just making sure because when my monthly subscription for PerfectAim is over, I might consider getting this cheat. Thanks for reading! I appreciate any feedback.

you can get overwatch ban when u are raging in mm but if u can hide it well on prime its undetected

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
doesnt matter if you believe it or not, it's true.
You are aware that some people who only used skeet have been banned? Also, many people use many different hacks, hard to actually believe some people sometimes.

joh

You are aware that some people who only used skeet have been banned? Also, many people use many different hacks, hard to actually believe some people sometimes.
I mean there's no way to prove to you that I only used onetap on that account for the past year before it got banned. I never once said that there was a "wave" but I was VAC banned, having only injected OT on that account for the past year.

r4smusu

Premium traps only save you so that the valve anti-cheat vac does not fall but prevent overwatch. I mean, an antioverwatch does not exist unless you are from the plate no antioverwatch trap there are no anti-overwatch cheats

If you are purchasing onetap for hvh, you shouldn't be worried about detection because it happens only on servers protected with VAC. I'm not sure how many times onetap got detected, but I've never got a VAC ban before while playing nonprime hvh or prime legit, only overwatch.
i dont know how many times its been vac detected, but i can say its gotten my main banned before (vac, not overwatched) and while i blamed it on a different cheat that will not be named i hadnt been banned any other time using this cheat over the year or two i've used it.

shy486

hey i injected onetap on my main and used it for a while around 20 days but now im getting worried i might get vac banned cause ive heard alot of pepole saying injecting onetap on main is retarded and it gets detected every few months and that you can get a delayed ban even if you havent injected it for a while please tell me if this is true i need answers!

hey i injected onetap on my main and used it for a while around 20 days but now im getting worried i might get vac banned cause ive heard alot of pepole saying injecting onetap on main is retarded and it gets detected every few months and that you can get a delayed ban even if you havent injected it for a while please tell me if this is true i need answers!
lol chill ur not gonna get banned unless u started going obvious in 3+ games on mm. i spin in prime on my main and havent been banned yet