How Detectable is Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

shy486

i"ve heard alot of pepole saying its getting detected alot but i"ve also heard alot of pepole saying its safe im so confused ^^

saynomuslim

hey i injected onetap on my main and used it for a while around 20 days but now im getting worried i might get vac banned cause ive heard alot of pepole saying injecting onetap on main is retarded and it gets detected every few months and that you can get a delayed ban even if you havent injected it for a while please tell me if this is true i need answers!
nah it doesnt get detected every few months, hasnt been detected for over a year and ull be fine if u dont use exploits in mm

dubnewhvh

I mean there's no way to prove to you that I only used onetap on that account for the past year before it got banned. I never once said that there was a "wave" but I was VAC banned, having only injected OT on that account for the past year.
ok i might be a little late it doesnt matter if u didnt inject outher cheats they can still be detecded if u just downloaded them

ramisvni

If you're afraid of getting banned, don't use cheats, there is always a risk of detection.
You should never cheat in account that are valuable to you (main). I allways spin in prime mm and never got niether VAC or ow ban (I only think ow is down for prime mm)

ncux

In my experience, when an account has a really low trust factor it eventually gets banned, if not overwatch a VAC. It's not only onetap