Smiley´s Video Editing Contest + Sub Giveaway

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

tapsen

Early adopter
everything was sharp and no flow in his wtf, gg though
Im glad Im not the only one that noticed that. The winner was undeserved
Completely disagree, any winner here would've been deserved, we had great submissions to judge, it isn't just about creativity, it's also how much we enjoyed the video as an edit and the winner had everything.

Also @Clairnet
I believe this:
was your entry, we had 2 to pick from so yours was my honourable mention at 3rd, really liked the style of the video, song choice was perfect as well, keep it up

Most of y'all just cut the clips including me. The winner time remapped it which is hard and actually had nice flow. But most of y'all are blind to this. He won fair and square yall just mad.

makkone

Most of y'all just cut the clips including me. The winner time remapped it which is hard and actually had nice flow. But most of y'all are blind to this. He won fair and square yall just mad.
Implying time remapping is hard lmao. His flow was shit, he has this shake on the whole vid which is a big no-no, his pumps give me a headache and his edit was decent at best. Imo @Insan3VFX had a better edit despite the song being shit and having a 2013 cod intro. Also it's kinda shady that Liza is Smileys friend. This sounds like i'm crying but i'm not that mad, he won and that's it, it's not like something can be done about it. Gg's and grats liza

Implying time remapping is hard lmao. His flow was shit, he has this shake on the whole vid which is a big no-no, his pumps give me a headache and his edit was decent at best. Imo @Insan3VFX had a better edit despite the song being shit and having a 2013 cod intro. Also it's kinda shady that Liza is Smileys friend. This sounds like i'm crying but i'm not that mad, he won and that's it, it's not like something can be done about it. Gg's and grats liza
You are abosolutely right about Insane VFX response especially since the 2013 intro is actually motion tracking which requires cinema 4d and overall that shit is hard to get right. But what I mean with time remapping is easy easing and then graph editing. I always get the speeds fucked.

tapsen

Early adopter
It wasn’t just Smiley voting.

Insan3VFX

Banned
You are abosolutely right about Insane VFX response especially since the 2013 intro is actually motion tracking which requires cinema 4d and overall that shit is hard to get right. But what I mean with time remapping is easy easing and then graph editing. I always get the speeds fucked.
Time remap is the easiest thing in the world to get right

Insan3VFX

Banned
It wasn’t just Smiley voting.
I mean if I knew you would go for clean edits, I wouldnt put effort in creativity or effects. Next time dont say you are looking for effects and creativity when you guys weren't looking for any of that.You ask for something, me and some other people tried to deliver and in the end, the winner didnt do any of the things you guys asked and wins. Thats the only thing that I had a problem with.

Insan3VFX

Banned
One more thing, his pan/crop with the blur annd shake actually fucked my eyes up, couldn't watch until the end, like I did with the rest of the responses. My head was hurting after that shit

Reactions: makkone
Status
Not open for further replies.