Smiley´s Video Editing Contest + Sub Giveaway

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

tapsen

Early adopter
I mean if I knew you would go for clean edits, I wouldnt put effort in creativity or effects. Next time dont say you are looking for effects and creativity when you guys weren't looking for any of that.You ask for something, me and some other people tried to deliver and in the end, the winner didnt do any of the things you guys asked and wins. Thats the only thing that I had a problem with.

"The important stuff i will rate:

Visual effects
creativity
song (pls no fuqqin earrape)

may the best editor win."

Winner definitely had these lol, very good song choice as well, stop complaining.

Winner was deserved based on them.
I already told you why I am salty, I'm reasons are backup by facts. GG tot he winner

By facts you mean opinions? Cause clearly it's an opinion that yours was better.

xeniality

Early adopter
"The important stuff i will rate:

Visual effects
creativity
song (pls no fuqqin earrape)

may the best editor win."

Winner definitely had these lol, very good song choice as well, stop complaining.

Winner was deserved based on them.

By facts you mean opinions? Cause clearly it's an opinion that yours was better.

visual effects: twitch, s_shake, mbl, rsmb, time remapping and maybe some default ae fx. inconsistent sync and flow wasn't great either, just cant see what won here. (i shouldn't be able to tell most of the effects by name from watching it once) also, transitions look like preset transitions from your local editor's selly cuz they don't fit in, just saying lol.

creativity: most overused effects in the whole editing community, takes max 5 minutes to whip a twitch/transform preset and c+p it on every beat. s_shake takes 10 seconds and u don't even have to edit the default preset if you're lazy. mbl has some epic flarez and diffusion + contrast and all that basic shit, had that on my first cod edit back in 2013. ez source

song: personal preference, shouldn't win just because the song is better.

not here to start shit but imo winner was undeserved and @makkone or @Insan3VFX should've won. not saying their edits are perfect, they could be polished. imo they are CLEARLY better tho, might just be from an editor's perspective since it really isn't hard to recreate what the winner did.

just my 2 cents, i'm not in any place to talk shit since i didn't even enter. no hate to anyone xoxo.

Status
Not open for further replies.